forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 03-24-2010, 06:12 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
damn, i shouldve known....no birkenstocks
Old 03-24-2010, 06:14 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,637
GetOuttaMyButt will become famous soon enoughGetOuttaMyButt will become famous soon enoughGetOuttaMyButt will become famous soon enough

Code:

And no Smell-o-Monitor, that would have been your first hint.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:15 PM

Credits: 79,157,869
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

I'd have to agree for Rush blasphemy alone.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-24-2010, 06:26 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,637
GetOuttaMyButt will become famous soon enoughGetOuttaMyButt will become famous soon enoughGetOuttaMyButt will become famous soon enough

Off to Vegas for 4 days, Jay-Z on Saturday ....Flame away
Old 03-24-2010, 06:32 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,961
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

I could watch them for 4 hours... if I had ear plugs.

Shouldn't this thread really be in Music Discussion in Park Bench?
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:56 PM
DSF is how I roll, bitches !!

Credits: 105,006
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle

Going to see Coheed and Cambria on Friday night in Burlington, Vermont... Will post my thoughts when I get back...

Old 03-24-2010, 08:08 PM
I like big tits, redheads, and cookies

Credits: 22,423
scottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to behold
Default vegas

on vacation in vegas.. just saw zumanity last night..off to see penn & teller tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbailey View Post
Really? Your imagination is truly astounding.

Old 03-24-2010, 09:21 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 1,704
roccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular aura

Alice in Chains last week..Ok show. STP next week
Old 03-24-2010, 09:52 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,355
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Soon. That's what I hear. Summer 2011.

Best. Band. Ever.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:35 AM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,058
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

this looks like a thread for the music discussion part of the forum.