forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 03:05 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,555
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough
Default quality issues?

Lucas,
Do you want them to look like a regular DVD when you watch it on TV?
A few posters talk about watching the AVI (like we trade on here) by loading them as data on a burnable DVD or connecting directly from you computer to your tv etc... But I guess I can't wrap my head around why I would watch something that has been compressed down to perhaps a tenth of it's original size on a big TV? The files on here are nearly always 700mb or less. When you expand the player viewing box beyond a certain point on your computer you notice a quality degredation. So certainly going from that small of a screen to a decent sized television must be worse. Or am I missing something?
Old 07-07-2008, 03:21 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,740
kt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversationkt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversation

converting them to dvd with nero or covertxtodvd actually doesn't look too bad,not dvd quality but certainly watchable.it is the sound that seems to suffer the most
Old 07-07-2008, 05:00 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,138
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

If I was to burn an AVI on to a DVD, would it work in my PS2? I know burning games doesnt work to well unless its been modded, and I don't think mine has been.

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 07-07-2008, 06:18 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Well, i used to Netflix movies and just rip them to DVDs for later use and send them right back to Netflix. I amassed a huge collection but it is time consuming to do.

I am not so worried about the quality. Usually if i love a movie i will buy it. This is more to just have a stockpile of movies to watch.

I usually go through little marathon movie watching sessions. I wont watch any movies for a month then i'll watch 6 in one weekend.

So Fsmak told me a while ago what he does and that 5-6 files can fit on one DVD and can be watched in a Dix enabled player. SO since i am not that concerned with the quality i fugired i would do that too. That way i can offload the files onto DVDs and save my hard drive space.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:01 PM

Credits: 11,388
artaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the rough

Thats all great and all, but does anyone know how to burn them in 5.1 surround?
I have a shitty DVD player that barley plays DVD's let alone DIVX. Right now I fit 4 movies to a DVD using convetXtoDVD, but I really want to play with the sound more.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:26 PM

Credits: 7,740
kt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversationkt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
same problem i'm having,i know nero 8, that jester has in the apps, records in 5.1,but i had issues with it,haven't found anything else for 5.1
Closed Thread