forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2014, 04:13 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,602
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Eureka! That's when my original Incredible Hulk thread disappeared.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:47 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

I hate when I have to go outside.

It's time. *sigh*
Old 06-25-2014, 03:54 PM
MadamMeow

So, I thought I was about to make $6,000 by having my car wrapped in a vinyl advertisement for three months.

Turns out they sent me a fake check and this is the scam of 2013.

Plus side, at least I gained some wisdom before 100% falling for this. I called the company the check was from and sure enough, it was not in their sequence. They do not have any of my personal information other than my address, so I don't think they can do anything further.

Sadly though, my boyfriend and I took a walk around my small town this weekend and saw at least 6 cars that were done up. I have a feeling these people did fall for it.

So none of you out there fall for this, too, I was supposed to deposit the check. The bank would put it through because it looks legit in appearance. The check received is made out for more than the amount I was supposed to get. I would then be asked to give the overage to the graphic artist which I would do. Weeks later the company the check is from would claim fraud and I would have to pay that money back to the company.

The guy who was my contact was in Texas, the UPS I received was from a Gas Equipment Company in Missouri and the check was from a Horse Breeding company in Kentucky and horses had nothing to do with what was going to be advertised.

Greedy people are the worst.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 06-25-2014 at 03:55 PM.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:25 PM

Code:

Cray!
Old 06-25-2014, 07:26 PM

... and to all a good night. I am going to fuckin' bed.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:36 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Fuckin' in bed is a fun thing to do in bed.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:02 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,045
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

We had a team building exercise today. Fucking micromanaging us over pennies is a daily occurance and then they fly in a chick from the mainland to play games for two hours? Eat a dick fuckers.

Old 06-27-2014, 08:38 PM
MEGADOUCHE

I don't know what it's like around the country, but muggy and 90 in Cleveland is fucking brutal.
Old 06-28-2014, 02:22 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,045
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Muggy and 85 isn't so bad. Gotta love the trade winds!

Aloha oe bitchez!

Old 06-28-2014, 10:48 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Can I come over your house? You don't even have to let me in I'll sleep somewhere in the backyard.
Closed Thread