forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 11:58 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,228
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

i think Bacon has gotten too much attention lately, we need to start a Gravy movement. Gravy is fucking awesome, especially if you make it with bacon grease.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 08-17-2013, 03:32 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 222,264
BALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud of

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Last edited by BALONEYNIPS : 08-17-2013 at 03:36 PM.
Old 08-17-2013, 04:02 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,982
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

postwhoring...

see you later Mr. B!

Last edited by gimmebeer : 08-17-2013 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:46 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Who gets a winter like head cold in the middle of summer?

Me.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:42 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,028
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Every fucking late spring to early summer I either get bronchitis, pneumonia, or an upper-respiratory infection. The only times it hasn't happened was when I was smoking (which I did on-and-off from 10 until 35).
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 08-19-2013, 09:52 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,096
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Got myself a FITBIT this weekend, gonna get my ass healthy. (and maybe they rest of me)

Also dropped 2k on a f'ing bed. Hope it is worth it.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:05 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I'm not used to this during this time of year. I passed out after work on Friday and woke up in the dark to my boyfriend kicking the couch I was on (to wake me gently lol). I sat up and was like, fuck I'm sick. Lol.

Code:

Good luck!

I'm loving the new bed I got. It's a huge difference. You should always try to get your furniture during the holiday sales though. I got mine on Memorial Day Weekend, pushed the delivery and payment start to July and was able to get a a ridiculously fancier one for the same amount of money I planned to spend.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:20 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,096
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

We actually got 60 months interest free so it comes out to something like 46 bucks a month. Just a lot more bed then wifey was expecting to buy. But it is a Temperpedic so that should be fun for sex. (We have a 3 inch memory foam topper now which is ending its life on top of a mattress that my wife ruined (on her side) from the bed rest while preggers with twins)
Old 08-19-2013, 10:26 AM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,634,628
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

Code:

I find sex more laborious on the memory foam. I hate hotels that have them. I find the springs puts some pep to my pop.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:29 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Glad I went with gel springs then.
Closed Thread