forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 08:17 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That's a crazy law! I work/worked with people that hunt them and make deer jerky, macoroni & cheese with deer meat, etc. Not my cup of tea, but more power to them.

Is hunting not allowed over there?

On a side note, I'm going out in a few to get a king size captain bed. First new mattress since I was in grade school. Long over due, but damn this shit is expensive. Thank god for 60% off Memorial Day sales.
Old 05-27-2013, 03:16 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,417
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Code:

Yes, but more strictly controlled due to the firearms involved
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 05-27-2013, 07:41 PM
Foetus

congrats to woodragon (whom i hate) for making my sig.

Old 05-27-2013, 08:32 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,564
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

Control my ass! The normal everyday citizen is being made a sitting duck for the lawless hunter who does not give a hot damn about gun control. ....but I digress.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:03 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,564

Go to bed MM! Too late for you to be on.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:22 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Lol, actually my eyes are starting to get crossed.

I don't want the weekend to end though, it was a nice one!
Old 05-28-2013, 12:45 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,019
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

So last night I jump on facebook to see what's up lately and find out that one of my favorite students from 2008 had passed away on Sunday.

I hadn't talked to him much since he graduated high school, but WOW... learning that someone that young has passed... christ, he's my son's age.

Cherish everyone you know people. Even the younger ones you rarely talk to.
Old 05-28-2013, 01:14 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,097
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

AMEN!!!
Old 05-28-2013, 04:01 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,163,819
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

I cherish Foetus and Megadouche.

and MM, and Jo D, and Cellany, and Shasta

Maybe not quite in that order.

Old 05-28-2013, 06:58 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,911
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey
HELP

G'day Bruce!

Code:

So, I've actually been meaning to ask if you ever want to meet & have lunch

or, we keep trying to go to Great Adventure

Closed Thread