forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-16-2010, 09:26 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,231
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
i fucking hate this new generation of sorry ass punks. yeah, you woulda laid on the floor and bled some more, ya punk bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 02-16-2010, 09:27 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,831
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:

See where i live the white boys have to act like that and they like to jump little kids, (see private section thread i started last summer) and nothing ever happens to them :\
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 02-16-2010, 09:29 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,969
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:

so the cops never found that punk?
Old 02-16-2010, 09:30 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,231
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

the greatest part of my two years working as a jailer in the juvenile detention facility was getting to put those little punk ass in there place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 02-16-2010, 09:31 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,831
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:

I found him on myspace, gave the cops info he got arrested but this was back in august, and My bro and I got jumped in July. I honestly hope nothing more comes of it right now because i dont need too much stress on the baby in mah belly
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 02-16-2010, 09:35 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,969
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:

you dont need that stress but he needs his face mashed
Old 02-16-2010, 10:22 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,438
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

haha the black dude wasnt a kid. he said he was 50 i think.

and all i can think about is you know they didnt clean up that blood any good at all.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:22 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,060
Marcusrab is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Man

This type of shit makes me really fucking happy.. reaaally, unnaturally happy..

The town I grew up in was close to Chicago, but still far enough away that the only gangs you had to worry about were outside of hollister and abercrombie..

but you'd see these rich little white kids telling their parents to stop the beamers a couple blocks before school so they had time to sag their pants and throw some dirt on themselves to give everybody the impression they are tough and have been through more then just their trust funds drying up because of the bad economy..

Seeing punks get their asses handled is great in and of itself.. but seeing the old man get up, tell the motherfucker what he's going to do to him, waiting for the fight to come to him and then laying him out... that's magic, i mean, Disney fantasia fucking caliber magic..

I love that he kicked his ass while wearing a fanny pack, hahaha.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:24 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,500
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

got what he deserved, all i can say is never take anyone for granted when it comes to a fight. And I love how he fucking retard friend said you can press charges.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:34 AM
2-6

Credits: 0 [Check]

happy happy joy joy

dumb kid. dont fuck with old guys. you no they aint got a long time left to live and just dont care about shit.

he is lucky to be alive