forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 12-03-2009, 12:58 AM
This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked

Credits: 105,022
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future
Default Jon Jones is a snitch...LOL

Sounds like a great way to expand your fanbase right

Interviewer: What career track were you on before MMA?

Jon Jones: I was studying criminal justice and I wanted to be a law enforcement officer in my hometown. Endicott, New York, man. I thought it would be so cool to be a hometown police officer.

I've always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part. I'm no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don't want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I've always been down for the good side, I guess.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:51 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,511
lightsurfer Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Great TUF show last night! MJ got his ass knocked out tho, he needs to throw in the towel because, you dont get over a glass jaw. Hes not gonna be able to keep fighters away from his chin for long. Very entertaining fights anyway...
Old 12-03-2009, 11:37 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,402
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Glass jaw?!!? WTF are you babbling about?
He got dropped by bombs by a big striker because he has no defensive skills.
Personally, I think he's coming in too late to be a factor, but that's a big, tough dude meeting a real fighter - 9 out of 10 guys get beat in the same scenario. And sadly, Mitrione will probably drop him the same way.

Other than that, go Brendan! Knock the fuck out of 'Big Cunt'. (though never count nelson out, the bastard is good)

Last edited by Fever : 12-03-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:40 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,873
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Yeah, I agree, Marcus just got out-classed. He's only been doing this two years though, so if he can get one with the right team and trainers, I think he could be dangerous. I'm excited to see how he does against Meathead, that dude makes me think somewhere there's a creepy with van with blue curtains with his name on the title.

I think Brendan will handle Roy, he got out from under Marcus and Marcus is a lot taller and more gangly. If Schaub gets caught in the same side-crucifix and Roy starts raining down punches like he did to Kimbo and McSweeney, it might be over.

I'm more excited about the ancillary fights on the finale than the actual finale match. Kimbo should have a good matchup, and Meathead against Marcus is promising. Bones and Hamill should also be good. I just hope that Rampage is toying with Rashad with this retirement bullshit, I want to see them fight. They've been mouth-fucking each other all season when they should have been coaching, it's time to put up or go the fuck home.
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 12-06-2009, 12:04 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,340
jbob30 will become famous soon enoughjbob30 will become famous soon enough

Code:

according to Rampage's blog he is gonna return to the UFC so looks like we get to see them battle it out after all
Old 12-06-2009, 06:37 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,511
lightsurfer Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Well Marcus again with his glass jaw. Bottom line, if big baby gets hit in the jaw he's going to sleep! I like Mitrione, I think he has a good future in MMA. Marcus, hmmm not so much. However, if Marcus gets matched up just right he can win lots of fights...

Not sure what the hell Houston was doing, but Kimbo had a good outing. Kimbo street fighter and Kimbo MMA are 2 completely different animals.

Sweeney had a good fight too!

Jon Jones wore Hammils ass out big time, I had never seen Jones fight before, his skills were sharp. He was robbed bigtime, I think Dana will hook him up tho, can you say rematch?!

Schaub got caught bigtime, but he is another I am sure we will be seeing much more of. Dont care as much for Big Kuntry but that is one tough dude, he can fight his ass off!

Great free show last night!
Old 12-16-2009, 03:42 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,187
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Default Butter Bean

Old 12-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Strikeforce Link

spoiler below:

Fucking eh!
Scott Smith FTMFW! toughest bastard I've seen for withstanding all that.
Still weak for no defense against all that flashy Cung Le b.s.,
But DAMN! looked like a Rocky movie.

Melendez/Thomson was a good bout also - definite rubber match material.

Old 12-21-2009, 07:41 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,694
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Posty, I've got a fraternity brother who is family friends with Scott Smith. Word is he has a little brother who is getting into the fight game, too now.

Any fights you guys are hoping to see in 2010?
Old 12-22-2009, 12:01 AM

Code:

good to see you back around effjay -

I don't stay on top of it like alot of you guys, and I'm sure I could scheme some dream fights (like Machida/Spider) if I thought heavily, but these in reality land that I've heard about seem interesting:

I'll be @ Arco to see WEC 46 - so I look forward to seeing Faber, Varner, Brown, etc.

St Pierre back in action against Hardy and Mir/Carwin make UFC 111 sound good.

I've taken shit around here for liking him, but I want to see Maynard fuck Diaz up (but his last five or so have gone to decision, so...)
& Sonnen/Marquardt is a friendly interest

I heard Jon Jones/Brandon Vera somewhere, and like both of them.

Strikeforce HW's are a mess - Unfortunately Fedor's not gonna see anyone real (I see him walking through Werdum), and I don't think they have anyone to fight Lashley next month. So no hope of the big boys there.

I'm sure there are a load of others on the horizon.

Last edited by Fever : 12-22-2009 at 12:05 AM.