forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Who do you think is the hottest one here?
Monica Bellucci 61 42.96%
Michelle Marsh 9 6.34%
Kelly Brook 32 22.54%
Diora Baird 39 27.46%
No thanks. 1 0.70%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2009, 10:20 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,481
BRUMROSSY is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Deffo Kelly Brook for me,she knows that she's thick as pig shit so she's happy to just smile and agree with everything you say, like ''bend the fuck over that table, I've only got five minutes.''
Old 04-29-2009, 04:44 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,854
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

belluci has about 92.7% more clothes on in her pics and shes still winning. what a babe.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:19 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 12,196
GeminiEye is being mentioned in polite conversation

I've always had a thing for Monica Bellucci but after seeing "Young People Fucking" Diora Baird is definitely FTW.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:22 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,735
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Diora Baird. But only if she trims that bush in the first pic.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:25 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,713
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Monica Bellucci has more class in her pinkie finger than all the rest of the ladies put together. She's my choice, hands down.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,793
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Diora!
Old 05-07-2009, 02:07 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,215
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

Bellucci is the hottest 45 year old in the world. Total GILF.