forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: What would you do?
What the fuck is this world coming to??? Fuck NO!!!! 36 39.56%
This will make fucking around so much easier!!! Bring it!!! 22 24.18%
Cleaver, but I would never... 25 27.47%
I already have a login!!! 8 8.79%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2009, 11:36 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,906
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of
Default Ashley Madison! Would you do it?

OK DSF....I haven't done a poll in a while so here goes.

HTML Code:
www.ashleymadison.com

It is a sight geared to allow married couples to accomplish having affairs. Their motto is "Life is short, have an affair"

4 million users have signed up and the crazy thing is they offer a 100% affair guarantee. This has picked up a lot of steam as most of the major talk shows have brought it up. Even the bitches at The View.

Of course the site is initially free but if you want to get into more of the bells and whistles of the site you have to pay a premium, of course!

1. What the fuck is the world coming to!!!!

2. This will make fucking around so much easier

3. Cleaver, but would never use it

4. I already have an account there!

Just simple really...what are your thoughts of this site?

Last edited by Tablefor5 : 11-06-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:11 PM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 202,210
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

It's a great idea if your a cheater, my wife and I both did profiles as a rib but you couldn't do anything unless you paid.

You could wink at people or some shit like that.

You can't contact any of the users without cash so It's kind of a waste of time unless your serious about cheating.

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?
Old 11-06-2009, 12:15 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,331
jbob30 will become famous soon enoughjbob30 will become famous soon enough

can you say paper trail? well e-paper trail at least
Old 11-06-2009, 04:14 PM

Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I signed up for it when I first heard about it to see if it was just a way to get money out of you...and of course it is! It's not cheap either...first thought was. Damn people pay a lot of money to cheat on their spouse...
Old 11-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,650
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I can imagine this ending up very badly... like when Heidi Fleiss got busted. If there's ever some kind of subpoena of records from this site can you imagine the shitstorm? Besides, if you're going to have an affair (I learned this with my first marriage, I'm on the straight and narrow with this wife) the best way to make sure that no one finds out about it is to minimize the number of people who know about it or that know you are pursuing such affairs. Signing up for a website where I assume pictures are posted is a bad way to keep shit secret. Might as well go on myface or spacebook and announce it to the world.
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 11-07-2009, 10:30 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,833
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I agree. This won't end well. Marriage aside from being a very bad idea, is now a legal issue. So we will eventually see this site raped for all of it's info to "maintain the system of legality in marital issues."
Old 11-08-2009, 04:34 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,961
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Records = trail = problems.

If anyone really wants to cheat that much, just go to a bar and pick up a drunk slut.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:53 AM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
or you...
Old 11-09-2009, 08:26 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,514
Bull is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Nothing like NSA sex with someone who isnt going to talk.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:09 PM
2-6

Credits: 0 [Check]

fuk no, who kneeds a date site? thats why god invinted tazers.