forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 01-31-2008, 12:38 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 12,416
Miss ~Chloe~ is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Was I out of line????

Ok, so, this is mostly for the guys to answer, i need a male perspective.

I need to know if my reaction to something was out of line. Ok, the story goes like this. I have a drink or two, i'm not drunk, maybe a little buzzed, when i drink i love everyone. I'm with a friend, and he kisses me, i kiss him back, we make out for like 30 seconds. But i realize i don't ACTUALY like him half way through it, so i subtly make him stop. I don't talk to him for maybe a week or two. then we start talking again. I go out one weekend, get drunk and text him, flirt a little bit (b/c i'm drunk) we hang out, nothing happens. Next weekend, same thing happens. Accept this time i am REALLY drunk. I flirt with him allot over the phone. I ask him to join me where i am.

To make a long story short, he asks me to sleep with him(over text message) and i say yes., and I tell him to pick me up. i'm drunk, but i realize i will probably regret this in the morning. I message him back saying that i changed my mind. Same thing happens next weekend. I get drunk, but i pretty much stop flirting with him. I'm hanging out with friends, and i ask him over text to come join us. Somebody there brings him up, and they talk about his GIRL FRIEND. And i get pissed off. Granted i was drunk and a lot more emotional when i'm drunk. But to me, asking a girl to fuck you, then having a girl friend a day or two latter is a little sleazy. i called him an ass hole. Was I out of line? Or was he being an ass hole.

This is all questionable to me b/c it all happened while i was drinking. Is that a shity thing to do, or is he just aloud to do whatever he wants, without being labeled a man whore????

PS: It's ok if girls answer too though

Oh and this happened a while back so i have gotten over it i was just wanting some opinions.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:03 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 61,803
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

I think what my man here was doing, was just trying to establish a "booty call" or "friends with benifits" relationship, he may have an open relationship with his GF, you never know

about a man and his horse
Old 01-31-2008, 01:24 PM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 6,949
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I don't think you were out of line to be honest. He is the asshole who tried to fuck you right before going out with another girl. I agree that he probably was just trying to keep you on as a call girl or friend with benefits, i mean who doesn't want free play right? As long as your over it its all good
Old 01-31-2008, 01:28 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

A little sleazy yes. Out of line... in my opinion yes. I do have a question though, are you still friends? FwB is hard to maintain and not get emotional plus if you got angry it seems to me you actually liked this guy some and was just a bit unsure at the time. If I were planning on dating someone though I wouldn't be bagging another...

Of course al this means shit cause I ain't Dr. Phil.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:49 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,481
tropicool is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Psycho

Hell yes that was a shitty thing to do....A shitty thing for you to do to him. You start making out, blow him off...lead him on...blow him of...tell him you want to fuck, then blow him off while he is on his way over!!!! Then you have the balls to get pissed because he starts dating a girl after you blew him off. Hey, maybe he's dating her now because you wouldn't give it up.

And yeah, maybe he is a man whore or maybe he was trying to play off of the signals you were obviously sending and trying to get a hook up. It's hard to call a dude a whore if you text him that you wanna throw down and then he tries to act on it.
Old 01-31-2008, 06:48 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,842
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

There are some factors that I would have to consider. Maybe he liked you more than his girlfriend and thought you guys had a chance of more than casual sex. Maybe he just didn't care about the girl he was dating.

I have no problem cheating on a girl if I don't like her or if I like the other chick more. You can say I shouldn't be with someone I don't really care about but that's BS. Not liking someone is no reason not to date that person. I will only date someone until something better comes along. Dating is like working. Just because you don't like your job doesn't mean you don't work. You keep that job until you find something better.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:20 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,842
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I just re-read the post and I think my answer was more geared towards him already having a girlfriend. After re-reading and seeing that he got the girlfriend after you rejected him I think you were completely tripping for being offended. You say yourself you never really wanted him. It was mostly drunken flirting. I think your problem is that he stopped wanting you before you thought he should.

I have done way shittier things in my life so I can't fault the guy. Back in my younger days I would go to a party with one girl and leave with another if girl #1 passed out early or I thought my chances of getting with girl #2 was better so waiting a week before getting a new chick seems chivalrous. I'm less inclined to do that shit now because I don't really get shitty drunk anymore, but I'm still not looking for a wife so I will go after the chick most likely to have sex with me.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:01 PM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 6,949
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

If you had no morals you would just wait til the girls get shitty drunk themselves the offer to take them home.... thats a shit move
Old 01-31-2008, 10:32 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,517
Jack Hunter is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Yeah, I'd have to say you were out of line too. I mean, you pretty much dicked this guy around and then blew him off. Maybe he actually liked you or just wanted to fuck, either way, you pretty much led him on. Also, that whole "I did it because I was drunk" thing...that's just sad. Have some self-control for Christ's sake.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:39 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,845
Robocock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I didn't read any of your responses but I thought the original post was some sort of coming out story until nearly the end. Was I the only one?

Anyway, he probably is an asshole... but thats fine (because he would probably fit in great on this forum). Do whats good for you and expect everyone else to do whats good for them.