forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Are we Alone?
Yes 0 0%
No 32 88.89%
Not Sure 4 11.11%
Your all crazy earth is the only place that has life. 0 0%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-28-2008, 11:18 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 284,296
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF
Default Are We Really Alone?

Hubble Deep Field: The Most Imp. Image Ever Taken!!!!

watch the video firsts it's about 6 mins long.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
How can we be alone in such a huge Universe? I've always thought that the Earth is far from the only place in the Universe to have life.
I watched and It is such a simple way to explain there's no possible way we are alone!

just give your opinion on if we are alone or not, don't make it into a huge religious discussion!

Old 12-29-2008, 12:45 AM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 74,935
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

No. Whether you're religious or not, to think that we're all alone in the universe is arrogant, conceited and... dumb.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:17 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 25,911
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

We are the highest evolved of all beings? This spec of mud is the only one that can produce life? Are we causing the polar caps on AlphaGammaBeta 5673's planets to melt?

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 12-29-2008, 03:38 AM
I haz a temp avy that seems to be pretty permanent!

Credits: 83,054
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey

Amazing video.... I live in a mid-pop city and there's too much background light to really see the sky. But I go out to a lake about 70 miles out of town alot and looking at the sky for 15 min or so is the first thing I always do..and That makes Me feel very small......

all church bs aside..... theres No reason to think We are the only life that exists. That being said, the other stars (and planets) are so far away, there's also no way to contact them to see if we are fucking up better than they are...

100 posts.... yea me
I'm so alone
-Louie

Old 12-29-2008, 07:48 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,415
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

No we are not alone.

Even if you want to go by the Bible, it doesn't rule it out.. Hell, the Bible doesn't say shit about dinosaurs, yet we know they existed... If the Bible fails to mention things that happened on our own planet, does anyone really expect it to talk about planets that are hundreds or thousands or millions of light years away?
Old 12-29-2008, 09:48 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 641,884
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

There is no doubt in my mind that we are not alone. As Kyle has already said, how arrogant we are to assume we are the only sentient beings in this universe and beyond. Too many people assume that if there are other beings then they will be at the same 'stage' in life, environment, development etc. The odds of that happening are very, very high as the other beings would probably be way ahead of us and consider us as dumb pieces of meat and therefore could already have been and gone, or they are way behind us and consider us to be spectacularly advanced, haha. Either way, I don't think we are alone.

Just my tuppence worth.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:34 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,813
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

the odds are we are not alone

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 12-29-2008, 12:55 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,723
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Of course we are not alone. We share the universe with lifeforms that possess advanced transportation capabilities, and who have a penchant for the buggery of Earth's rednecks.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:38 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,645
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

While I do believe we are not alone in this Universe, I wouldn't call that the most important picture of space. What did it prove? How do we know it is even real? I am one of the few folks that don't believe the Moon Landing was real, so I am sure if they could fake that they could fake something else. But then again, it is our government and they wouldn't lie to us would they?
Old 12-29-2008, 01:41 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,723
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Of course the moon landing was real. It was on television!

I think if we had undeniable proof (vs. logic) that intelligent life exists beyond our known solar system, the average human brain would simply explode. Our ego could not handle it.

Last edited by Boon : 12-29-2008 at 01:44 PM.