forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Should This Man Be Fired?
This man should never be allowed to teach again 42 48.28%
He should be given another chance, if he promises never to do it again 17 19.54%
He's the living John Keating. Let the man teach 28 32.18%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2008, 07:16 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,002
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Sadly, crap like this happens all the time nowadays. Usually though, it's not older aged teachers, it's the younger ones who can't step away from the "student" mentality. Too many 20 something teachers can't see that they aren't there to "Buddy-Buddy" with the kids, they're there to be role models.

The HS I was at for the past 4 years had some HOT teachers. It was scary that many looked as young as the students. Worse, some of the women dressed to the point that if they were female students, they would have been sent home for violating dress code. TWO reasons they got away with it. 1. Administration never caught them. 2. Male instructors are too afraid of sexual harassment charges to say anything.

Being a teacher I know how hard it is to always stay focused on the curriculum, but stuff like this is beyond that line you shouldn't be allowed to cross and come back.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:19 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 10 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

no more teaching.
ever.

Only HOT teachers can do that... and even then I wouldn't want my kids to see it. (if i had kids)