forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Are you superstitious?
All the time! I ain't going anywhere today! 1 2.94%
Only occasionally. 18 52.94%
Bring it on! What's the worst that can happen? 15 44.12%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-19-2009, 12:15 PM

Credits: 79,163,974
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

I'm especially superstitious when it comes to baseball. Otherwise I have a couple of little things I am weird about but I would say I am only a little superstitious.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-19-2009, 06:40 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,502
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Everytime I see the title to this thread (every time I get on here), I can't help but think of the lyrics to that Stevie Wonder song:

Very superstitious, writing's on the wall,
Very superstitious, ladders bout' to fall,
Old 03-19-2009, 08:20 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 7,679
PANDAmonium is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Haha, pretty much everyone. I won't say exactly who because I'll probably offend someone.

I'm Asian though, with hilariously foreign and backwards parents, and they are also very racist, so that's probably where I get it from.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:36 PM

Code:

I know you are Asian, Chinese I thought. From what I've learned Asians are very superstitious. My Chinese friends told me to wear red underwear because it is year of the ox and I was born in the year of the ox. I am superstitious enough to go out and buy them.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-21-2009, 05:12 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 7,679
PANDAmonium is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Hmmm. . . I am Chinese, but my parents aren't superstitious. They're not the "fun" Asians with all their crazy ideas and wacky traditions. The only thing that matters to them is making lots of money, which I guess is really the only thing that matters to most Asian people, but I dunno, we just aren't very superstitious.

Although when I was younger my mom told me that if I ate my own earwax I would go deaf and mute.

I also thought she was magical and could make things appear out of thin air, because she would go to the store and come back with candy, but that's just because I was a really stupid kid.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:21 PM

Code:

So did you stop eating earwax?
Quote:
Hail, too the King!