forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 11-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 284,296
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Actually I believe that is a clip from the new show Baywatch: Bosnia!

Old 11-10-2008, 12:38 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,568
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

What is that going to be like?? The shot the drowning victims to put them out of their suffering?
Old 11-10-2008, 11:00 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,723
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Code:

Nah man, I dated that chick once, and she told me that anal sex hurt twice as bad a regular sex.

(rim shot)

(pun intended)
Old 11-14-2008, 10:32 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

We have someone on a stretcher with a BIF (Butt In Front)

We have Oompa Loompas

We have Rabbits....WTF?!

Old 11-15-2008, 09:26 AM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,058
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

lmao butt in front

Old 11-15-2008, 09:40 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,763
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

It looks like some people have a really great Halloween story to tell.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:29 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
cfutlung is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

lmattf (laughed my ass to the front)
Old 11-16-2008, 05:18 PM
Yeah mate, I'm down under....and she loves it!

Credits: 206,482
MickC Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Old 11-18-2008, 01:35 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

This is great

Old 11-18-2008, 02:50 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,697
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.