forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-24-2010, 03:45 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 540,438
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
This just in:

The narrator is Tyler Durden in Fight Club
Bruce Willis was dead the whole time in The Sixth Sense
In The Crying Game she was really a he
Darth Vader is Luke's father
Rosebud was his childhood sled
Snape kills Dumbledor in Harry Potter
He dies - The New Testament
The chick was #9 - The Ninth Gate
The MCP is an old accounting program - TRON
The martians catch the flu and die - War of the Words
The boat sinks - Titantic
Soylent Green is people! -- Soylent Green
He dumps her -- Gone With the Wind
He dies a virgin - Your biography

EDIT - Maggie shot Mr. Burns

Last edited by ThatHaole : 05-24-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:56 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,052
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Code:

Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 05-24-2010, 03:59 PM

Credits: 79,163,079
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

I actually had a gf get pissed off at me for telling her Rosebud was a sled. I just assumed she knew.

Code:

Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-24-2010, 04:23 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

who the fuck records The Apprentice?
Old 05-24-2010, 06:20 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 645,053
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Gays and virgins.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:24 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,052
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Code:

Code:

Hmmmmm. I think you may be onto something. Oh wait, star trek.....yep.
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:37 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,215
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

I couldn't believe it when Jack woke up next to Agent Cooper and the whole last eight years had been a dream. "I dreamed I was on an island, with a fat Mexican dude, and three strange brothers named Larry, Darryl and Darryl." At least Trapper finally said goodbye by spelling it out with rocks as Jack flew away. My favorite scene, though, was when they all landed on Earth and it turns out that the whole series took place hundreds of thousands of years in the past, and it was up to Kate and Adama to basically populate the planet, otherwise Cornelius and Zira's chimp baby would never grow up to lead the apes in revolution, and we would never learn that Soylent Green is people. Awesome show.

Old 05-25-2010, 01:58 PM
chuy es mi homie

Credits: 20,463
carajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enough

Code:

Code:

This is what I think...
The island, the others, everything was real.
Not all of them died in the island.. some did like Jack, Sayid, Julie, etc...
Some did not like Sawyer, Kate, Claire, etc.. we don't know when/where they died. But it doesn't matter 'cause there's no time in the flash sideways, that's why they all could meet there.
Jacob protected the island and died, so did Jack... who knows for how long Hurley protected the island but eventually died... which means he found someone to replace him and now he's dead.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:03 PM

Credits: 79,163,079

Code:

A friend told me the island sunk. That is why it is under water at the end.Guess everyone could have died then. I don't think they came through with their promise to explain everything.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-25-2010, 02:16 PM
I was just doing the old 'how many women have I slept with' count. God I hate fractions.

Credits: 52,394
trekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to behold

Code:

Wow you guys are good! Actually I've been married for almost 7 years.

Last edited by trekgod3 : 05-25-2010 at 02:18 PM.