forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-24-2009, 04:14 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,498
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Bummer about the old man. His site kicks ass.

Old 10-06-2009, 09:58 AM
2-6

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
if somebody registers the limit is 30.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:18 AM
You knew you were going to have to run. You knew lebadger was going to be ready.

Credits: 40,603
lebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to all
Default Tinypic Problems

anyone else having issues with tinypic??? all my recent image uploads disappear after a day or 2. i've re-uploaded most and the same thing keeps happening! not sure where i should post this...
Old 11-30-2010, 11:03 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 542,065
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

What are you uploading?
I haven't used tinypic in a year. I have the imgur widget in my browser and use thatoldguys for everything else.

Old 12-01-2010, 08:00 AM
You knew you were going to have to run. You knew lebadger was going to be ready.

lebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to all

Code:

mainly cover pics for movie or tv posts, eg: http://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/s...799#post602799

this was fine for about 24 hours, then i noticed the pic had gone, same as my other recent pics. they've all actually been deleted from my tinypic account, but older pics are still there
Old 12-02-2010, 12:01 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 542,065
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Tinypic is pretty tough on copyright stuff. Once your account is flagged you are doomed.

Old 12-03-2010, 08:12 AM

Code:

noted. i've stopped using them now and switching to that old guy's site. only used them in the first place cause they're the preferred sfw host for this site. i've noticed other posts in the main movies thread are going the same way
Old 12-03-2010, 08:39 AM
satan666

Yeah tinypic is deleting everything. Now all the scrrenshot i made for tutorials are gone too.

Fuck those guys. I'll change the SFW host to imgur.com

(feel free to use That Old guy's Iimage Host for all pics if you want, I was just trying to conserve their bandwidth but i don't even think it's an issue)
Old 12-03-2010, 09:08 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,936
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Satan, what are the issues that we keep losing image hosts and is there any chance that the same could happen with Imgur?

BTW, talking about bandwidth, I just found out this morning that TOGIH only allows images less than 7mb. Can't use them when storing wallpapers.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:12 AM
satan666

Code:

Image hosting is a hard business. They provide, essentially, a free service which costs them money (bandwidth) plus it's hard for them to monetize that traffic and internet users are fickle. One minute people use your site then you slap on some adverts (tinypic) and then nobody uses you anymore.

Could it happen to IMGUR?

OF course! It can happen to any image host. That's why I don't let people use any random image host that they want. If people use a non-approved image host that ends up going out of business then all the images you post in the forum go 404 like tinypic. I pick the image hosts with all that in mind. I see how long the site has been around, how many other forums are using them, their rules, and if they seem like a stable site. All that factors into my decision and that still doesn't guarantee anything but i try to stack the deck in our favor. Look what happened to Tinypic.

Code:

WTF kind of wallpapers do you have? Those are seriously some huge wallpapers. You can compress them into jpgs, lose very little in quality and they will end up being 2mb at the most.