forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-31-2010, 07:09 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,077
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of
My 2 Cents

I apologized and tried to explain that it wasn't meant as an insult and deleted my post. I don't know what I'm supposed to say that I didn't already say, but I like your pics as well. Sorry you feel this way.
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:20 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 323,318
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I know I accepted your apology. I'm talking about a different post

Old 03-31-2010, 07:38 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,584
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

I will miss seeing your gorgeous face!

Old 03-31-2010, 08:31 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,817
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

everyone just needs to put on their big girl panties, and deal with it.
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 03-31-2010, 10:03 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

i cant wait for the next time you post pics. ill voice my opinion and then you can deal with it

Old 03-31-2010, 11:08 PM
Yo soy el tio loco que ellos llaman nekyo. ?Donde esta mi nuevo teclado?

Credits: 16,484
Nekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enough

ah screw it...jail here i come........ fight fight fight
Old 03-31-2010, 11:18 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,817
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:

I will because its the internet and who gives a fuck what other people think
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 03-31-2010, 11:37 PM

Code:

faux nonchalance doesnt suit you

Old 03-31-2010, 11:44 PM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 36,721
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

Personally I find you very attractive....and so does my wife Sam.
Please don't let the others who may not hold the same opinion influence how you perceive yourself. Just know you are beautiful.

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 03-31-2010, 11:52 PM

Code:

thank you, i like how i look and i love that pic bc my friend takes awesome pictures. i just dont feel as if its worth my time to post pics if theyre gonna be picked apart, i never insult anyone elses so im not putting up with it.