forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-25-2009, 04:23 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,961
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

^^^^ loves the sex
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:52 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,637
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

^^^ takes his crumpets where the sun dont shine
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 06-25-2009, 10:54 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 538,488
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

^^^wants to make crumpets for Pobs

Old 06-25-2009, 10:55 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,723
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

^^^^ cooks sans clothing

Don't invite me to your house. Cause I'll fuck your mom.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:09 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 538,488
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

^^^currently considering British dentistry.

Old 06-26-2009, 01:29 AM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,637
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

^^^ loves my crumpets with man butter
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 06-26-2009, 02:24 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,477
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

^^^ doesn't use teeth when eating a corndog
Old 06-26-2009, 05:23 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,570
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

^^^Lives in Texas and lost his only set of direct to Jo's house.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:55 PM
stalker destroyer

Credits: 35,422
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

^^^Took Billy Mays out of his Dead Pool not 3 days ago. OOPS!
Old 06-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,570
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

^^^had Patrick Swazye for the win. Lost that bet.