forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-23-2015, 04:51 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,609
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Now I'm sad.
Fooled you! Now I'm happy!

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 04-23-2015, 06:23 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

go back to Neopets, faggot.
Old 04-24-2015, 09:17 AM

This keeps me awake.

http://arxiv.org/abs/1407.4354

"We present new, deep near-infrared SINFONI @ VLT integral field spectroscopy of the gas cloud G2 in the Galactic Center, from late summer 2013 and spring 2014. G2 is visible in recombination line emission. The spatially resolved kinematic data track the ongoing tidal disruption. As expected for an observation near pericenter passage, roughly half of the gas in 2014 is found at the redshifted, pre-pericenter side of the orbit, while the other half is at the post-pericenter, blueshifted side. We also present an orbital solution for the gas cloud G1, which was discovered a decade ago in L'-band images when it was spatially almost coincident with Sgr A*. The orientation of the G1 orbit in the three angles is almost identical to the one of G2, but it has a lower eccentricity and smaller semi-major axis. We show that the observed astrometric positions and radial velocities of G1 are compatible with the G2 orbit, assuming that (i) G1 was originally on the G2 orbit preceding G2 by 13 years and (ii) a simple drag force acted on it during pericenter passage. Taken together with the previously described tail of G2, which we detect in recombination line emission and thermal broadband emission, we propose that G2 may be a bright knot in a much more extensive gas streamer. This matches purely gaseous models for G2, such as a stellar wind clump or the tidal debris from a partial disruption of a star."

-------------

But then I think about it like Foetus would, which is to not think about confusing things, and then I can sleep.

But Batman, it's the Galactic Center!
Don't you worry your pretty little head, Foetus. Now come over here and slide down the Batpole again...

Old 04-24-2015, 09:26 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,267
Xenophile has a brilliant future
Xenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant future
Angry

Code:

Fucking interferometry misses most of the flux anyway!
Old 04-24-2015, 09:33 AM

Code:

I know! But you can't tell those people anything anyway, they're all just picking apart the technical mistakes on The Big Bang.

I would be looking for gravity waves caused by the supermassive black hole consuming the major portion of the source star's mass. But I really like the short one's tits.

Old 04-24-2015, 01:20 PM
Foetus

Code:

this keeps me awake

http://www.superzooi.com/3324/armpit-deep-fisting/

Last edited by Foetus : 04-24-2015 at 01:23 PM.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:45 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Why did I click that link!

Eh, I have no excuse, you can see in the name what it was gonna lead to, and I did it anyway.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:57 PM
Foetus

Code:

Code:

Old 04-24-2015, 05:54 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,233
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:

It would be hard to sleep through that.

Old 04-26-2015, 07:11 PM
Foetus

Code:

goodnight moon