forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-23-2019, 12:04 AM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Did this set my mind a racing.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:09 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

Well, I can sign my name using my foot instead of my hand.

That's pretty damn impressive if I do say so myself.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 01-23-2019, 10:26 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,426
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

That would definitely benefit you if you were ever kidnapped, tied up, and a package arrived requiring a sig. But then again, my own sig looks like I did it with my foot anyway.

~!

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 01-24-2019, 05:01 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

That would be amazing! The UPS guy would go to take the duct tape off my face and I could just shake my head no, sign for it and open the damn thing.

Hope I ordered or am stealing something useful and/or entertaining.

Probably not, probably just got socks with cats on them or something. I order a lot of dumb shit.

Quote:
Old 01-24-2019, 12:40 PM

Code:

I ordered 100 tire valve stem caps off Amazon. No shit. 8 bucks, free shipping. Could not pass up that deal, no way. Counted them because I didn't want to be cheated. Actually got 101 so now I got to go buy a unicycle, dammit.

~!

Old 01-24-2019, 08:12 PM
Almost Interesting...

Code:

Oh the reminder of failed plans.

I swore I was going to buy one of those darn things and ride it around everywhere. Now with there is way too much traffic to learn without getting ran over.

My town was always small but nice, but apartment building here, apartment building there, it's ridiculous. And the feds mad it mandatory that they add a low income apartment community that can house thousands more.

It's probably for the best anyway, all the other kids on their unicycles are probably riding while selfie'ing or sexting. I'd be the only one paying attention and then I'd just look weird.

Quote:
Old 01-26-2019, 10:45 AM

Code:

I remember an old video clip of GORD where he built a unicycle that had some type of linkage from the crank to a dildo that came up thru a hole in the seat - and some girl got up on it, got it in and rode around with it pumping away. And then she came and fell off. America's got talent.

Old 01-27-2019, 12:29 PM
Almost Interesting...

Code:

I don't know what this GORD is since Google tells me is acid reflux disease, but I think I would like to see that. After she fell, was it still in? That would be hilarious.

Quote:
Old 01-27-2019, 03:06 PM

Code:

Try House of Gord. There are several of his videos on p0rnhub.

The other one? GERD -- I got that, dammit.

~!

Old 01-28-2019, 05:17 AM
Almost Interesting...

Code:

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to do that.

So when has Gerd got wrapped up in ARD. My cousin's called their grandma that we did not share Grandma Gerdie. She was a sweet old lady, I could never think of her causing people such annoying discomfort.

But then again the grandma we shared we all called Cracker Granny, I thought it was because she used to give us crackers, but later in life I realized it was probably for a reason much darker, er uh maybe lighter.

Quote: