forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 11-02-2012, 03:24 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 982,402
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
And if it does turn out to be true and they demand he be sacked they're still going to look bad for not doing the same to Terry
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 11-02-2012, 03:34 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,961
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Damn straight.

The fact that they have not cancelled Terry's contact to me, means that they are a racist club, and I doubt I will ever consider them as anything else.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 11-21-2012, 04:44 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 982,402
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

So Rafael Benítez is the new Chelsea manager. At least for now. Should be interesting.

Never would have guess that Mark Hughes would out last Di Matteo
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 11-21-2012, 06:37 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,355
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Madrid got absolutely jobbed today. And this was the most flagrant:

UCL refereeing has officially gone to the shitter.
Old 09-22-2018, 03:46 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

DSF'n at a soccer game. Wondering if I'm gonna take a ball to the head.

Seems I'm also what the kids were callin' turnt.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 09-23-2018, 08:33 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,440
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

Not sure if I'm just old or pathetic (or both) that I had to google turnt to see what you were talking about

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...
Old 09-23-2018, 10:37 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

That term wasn't from my generation either, now worries.

I was teasing cause my phone uploaded sideways like they often do.

The game was actually pretty good. Was surprised to see how much the ball is high up in the air. We (NY) beat Toronto 2-0.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....