forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-07-2019, 07:16 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,337
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Default Sex Robots Can Choke And Kill Their Users

Sex robots are a thing now. Something that we could only see in sci-fi futuristic movies, sex robots are easily available for purchase in the US. And they look a lot like humans.

And while this might seem cool and everything, they could also murder you with just a simple line of bad code.

Doll collector Brick Dollbanger (lol) who is apparently an 'expert' on sex robots is warning people that a simple 'coding error' could turn your robotic love into a Terminator-like killer by simply strangling you when you get 'busy'. In a conversation with Daily Star, he states, "It scares me to death, it's a machine and it's always going to be a machine".

Dollbanger, (okay, trying not to laugh) is working with robot manufacturers Realbotix and Abyss as a (get this) sex robot beta-tester. He compares the current situation to sci-fi movie Ex-Machina stating and says saving yourself from a robot isn't going to be as simple as a human, if it goes rogue,"If you've watched the movies, Ex-Machina, because I honestly believe synthetics are going to look very similar to that movie. It's not going to be something you can hit with a pipe and it's going to fall apart. I've always said, when a synthetic can support itself, that synthetic is going to be much stronger than a normal human".

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 09-07-2019, 09:19 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Alright, I'm coming up with this idea first. Sex Robots as Battle Bots tv show. They fight & fuck til death.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 09-07-2019, 09:52 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,876
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The winner cums, the loser dies. Gotta have the Pac-Man signoff though.

~!

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...