forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-12-2021, 07:01 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
A matter of perception. Technically, I did post a punch of nudes while drunk!

Code:

And I did not. I was completely shit faced and don't remember what happened...

...But I woke up still married and able to walk straight, so I'm guessing nothing good happened.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 09-13-2021, 07:58 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,825
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default Guess the weird has come to my hometown

Naked woman drove golf cart through standoff with armed suspect, Pinellas deputies say

DUNEDIN, Fla. - While Pinellas deputies were in the middle of a tense standoff with an armed man on the roof of a Dunedin home on Sunday, they said a naked woman who drove through the scene on a golf cart made the situation even more dangerous for law enforcement.

Deputies were setting up a perimeter outside of a home in the 1100 block of Michigan Blvd just after midnight on Sunday after they said 18-year-old Myles Abbott fired a gun at people in the area, ran from deputies and climbed onto the roof of the house, pointing the firearm at them. It was the beginning of a SWAT standoff that lasted six hours.

That's when they said 28-year-old Jessica Smith, from Boston, Massachusetts, drove past several marked Pinellas sheriff patrol units in a golf cart.

As Smith approached the home where the armed standoff was happening, deputies said she ignored their commands to leave the scene.

Smith then refused to get out of the golf cart, so deputies took her out and handcuffed her.

According to the affidavit, Smith had "a distinct odor of an alcoholic beverage coming from her person, and she was completely nude."

"The defendant's actions and inability to follow directions put multiple deputies at risk for potentially getting shot at," investigators said in the affidavit.

Deputies arrested Smith and charged her for resisting an officer without violence

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...
Old 09-13-2021, 06:25 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,949
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

[quote=MadamMeow;1186960]A matter of perception. Technically, I did post a punch of nudes while drunk!

I had my mind race thinking where, then I figured out they weren't naked madam nudes
Old 09-13-2021, 06:55 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

Those eyes...I think bath salts might be involved.

Quote:
Old 09-23-2021, 09:41 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,086
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

This weekend I am having my 50th HS class reunion. Out of 220 students only 58 are still alive. Yes I am one of them. Two have died in the last 2 weeks, and 3 more since the first of the year.
My wife has made me promise twice now to not cause a disturbance, start a fight, or get us kicked out of the event.
The only thing I have come up with is to have an ambulance parked at the front door, and the attendants tell everybody who enters that they are there if they are needed, as a precaution.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 09-23-2021, 05:50 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,949

Code:

Five deaths in a year people who are only 68 years old. Was it Covid or they just knew how to party
Old 09-24-2021, 05:30 AM
Almost Interesting...

I dropped out on my 18th birthday, I have a full diploma though, but because of that I can't go to any reunions.

I'm ok with that. No one actually liked me anyway so why play pretend on catching up.

Quote:
Old 09-24-2021, 09:36 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 271,897
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:

There's no reunion police at the door checking for diplomas. Go. It might be fun.

Old 09-24-2021, 09:42 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,086

Code:

Three were covid, two were cancer.
Lot of smokers in my class back then.

Code:

That is NOT OK with us. Reunions are to us an opportunity to rebond with our friends, and make friends with those who were not our friends back then. Since everybody is more mature, those old barriers are long gone!

This is our 50th. No more reunions after this. I consider this a last chance to see friends and classmates I had a half century ago, and nothing will stop me from doing that! We made it a point to be all-inclusive, so we went to great lengths to track down even those classmates who for whatever reason did not actually graduate with the class, but did spend a number of years with us as classmates up until then. Kids do not have much options when the family moves, its not their fault. So to for kids that dropped out, many for pregnancy. This is not the time to hold them accountable for those decisions way back then.

In my case, its really important to see these people for likely the last time. After the reunion, we will all disperse back to our hometowns, to live out the rest of our lives. This is a memory I want to have until then.

~!

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 09-24-2021, 06:52 PM
Almost Interesting...

Code:

I imagined it to be like the time they wouldn't let me in the 8'th grade dance because I was suspended for cutting class.

I do have a diploma (and an Associates) though, mine just says the school with the word Adult added.

Code:

I will probably feel that way later on and try to do it then. Probably another 10 years away from being in that head space. Too many reasons not to overwhelm me.

I get what you're saying though, food for thought there, so thanks.

Problem will be since I'm not on the list so I won't get to find out the where or when. Time will tell!

Quote: