forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-06-2008, 12:59 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,103
dikfore63 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Armored truck robber uses Craigslist to make getaway
06:00 PM PDT on Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MONROE, Wash. – In a move that could be right out of a Hollywood movie, a brazen crook apparently used a Craigslist ad to hire a dozen unsuspecting decoys to help him make his getaway following a robbery outside a bank on Tuesday. He then made his escape in an inner tube on the Skykomish River.

The robbery happened about 11 a.m. on an armored truck guard at a Bank of America branch.

"He was wearing a dust mask, a particle mask. At first I thought it might be a surgical mask. I still didn't think anything was wrong, just unusual. Then I noticed he had a pump sprayer," said Mitch Ruth, who had looked out his office window and noticed the man walking into the bank.

The robber sprayed the guard with pepper spray, grabbed a bag of money the guard was carrying and ran about 100 yards to the creek that runs into the Skykomish River, shedding clothes as he ran.

But apparently, the robber had planned ahead. In case anyone was hot on his trail, he had at least a dozen unsuspecting decoys waiting nearby, which he recruited on Craigslist.

"I came across the ad that was for a prevailing wage job for $28.50 an hour," said Mike, who saw a Craigslist ad last week looking for workers for a road maintenance project in Monroe.

He said he inquired and was e-mailed back with instructions to meet near the Bank of America in Monroe at 11 a.m. Tuesday. He also was told to wear certain work clothing.

"Yellow vest, safety goggles, a respirator mask… and, if possible, a blue shirt," he said.

Mike showed up along with about a dozen other men dressed like him, but there was no contractor and no road work to be done. He thought they had been stood up until he heard about the bank robbery and the suspect who wore the same attire.

From there, the crook made his watery escape in a creek that dumps out into the Skykomish River. One witness said the robber swam away, but another said he used an inner tube to get away.

"We did get an inner tube that was about 200 yards from the place where he entered the water and took that for evidence," said Debbie Willis, Monroe Police.

Investigators believe accomplices could have picked the robber up at a nearby boat launch or park.

The FBI is helping Monroe Police trace the ad and want to talk to anyone who responded.

"Any piece of information anyone has could be the piece of the puzzle we need to apprehend the suspects," said Debbie Willis, Monroe Police.

Some Monroe residents, while not endorsing what the robber did, are somewhat amused.

"Creative. Not a right way of doing it, but creative," said Monroe resident Byron Bevard.

"I grew up in LA and I never heard of anything so crazy in my life," said resident Sarah Vazquez.

The suspect is described as a white man in his 20s, between 5-foot-7 and 5-foot-10, wearing a dark blue shirt, jean shorts and a mask.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:05 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,697
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

NEED SARAH PALIN LOOKALIKE ASAP FOR ADULT FILM (LA)
Date: 2008-09-10, 8:20PM PDT

Looking for a Sarah Palin lookalike for an adult film to be shot in next 10 days.

Major adult studio.

Please send pix, stats etc. ASAP

Pay: $2000-3000

No anal required

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* Compensation: $2000-3000

PostingID: 836109998

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:16 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,865
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

here is one I captured before it was booted from Craigslist...

Old 10-08-2008, 04:19 PM
2 smileys, 1 cup

Credits: 22,034
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:

That was Larry Flynt and the movie is already being made.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...rry-Flynt.html

some of the script here ... pretty funny

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-film.php#more

gonna be called "Nailin Paylin" i guess ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_131581.html

Last edited by Glen Quagmire : 10-08-2008 at 04:26 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 74,935
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I got bored, so I made a personal ad with a fake name and email. Not my best work, but not too shabby, in my opinion. While, as a general rule, it's better to leave sleeping crazies lie, for some reason I'm kind of eager to see how many emails I'll get.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cas/871710398.html
Old 10-08-2008, 04:42 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,865
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

well done...but i bet you just get replies from dudes...

good luck with that though
Old 10-08-2008, 05:00 PM
2 smileys, 1 cup

Credits: 22,034
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:

Bwahahaha !! Arby's gift cards ... lol. Good one Kyle !
Old 10-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 74,935
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I just got a message in my fake inbox... "Have you found someone to assist you?" I replied that I haven't yet, asking if she was interested.

This should get real good, real fast.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:23 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,754
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i'd slam your scabby balls in the door for $50 of Arby's. hell, i'd do it for the "5 for $5" special.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:25 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,058
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

mmmm i could go a big montana right about now