forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-10-2017, 09:39 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,560
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Happy Birthday!!
You can have seconds, as long as you wait 20-25 minutes between "servings"!

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 02-10-2017, 10:39 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Thumbs up

Thanks guys!

So far so good, my only hang up was cutting myself yesterday not on emo purpose lol and I might need to go get a stitch, but it doesn't hurt and it's a stupid pinky, so the festivities will continue.

Old 02-10-2017, 03:27 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,560

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I would offer to kiss it, but I have been told that I have a very dirty mouth so I better not.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 02-10-2017, 06:10 PM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,661
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Madam, O Madam
You have a day
If you were a man
well, then I'd go gay

Madam, O Madam
You have a cunt
that might sound offensive
except to my gunt

Madam, O Madam
Show me your tits
I have a paper towel
It sops up the spits

Happy Birthday, my love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 02-10-2017, 06:56 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,718
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Can't live up to Mega's poem but I wish you happy birthday as I sit here thinking of you in your birthday suit.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:56 PM
All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to.

Credits: 1,106,103
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADAME!

Sorry, Cat ate the cake

Old 02-11-2017, 06:51 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,144
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Happy Birthday!

Old 02-12-2017, 05:31 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 5,339
Khorne is just really niceKhorne is just really niceKhorne is just really niceKhorne is just really niceKhorne is just really niceKhorne is just really niceKhorne is just really nice
Birthday

Happy Birthday MadamMeow I hope you get a puuuurrrrrrfect day
Old 02-13-2017, 10:38 AM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,258,239
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Happy Birthday MM. Hope it was a good one, like with strippers and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 02-13-2017, 10:52 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Thanks again everyone.

My long weekend was looooooong overdue.

The strippers were off the hook. It was all VIP lounge in my crib, and I was making it rain like it wasn't snowing.

I'm a fuck face liar.

I miss it already.

But between those yummy looking cakes with parts to chose from, that epic poem , and that cake stealing cat and even the nice surprise pop ins (Khorne! ), ... I forget where I was going with this, starting the sentence with a preposition and all, I needed a tie in here, but I really do appreciate all the well wishes, thanks for making this old cat smile.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 02-13-2017 at 10:59 PM.