forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 03-25-2010, 01:56 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,516
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars

Seen OTEP 4 times and they kick major ass
Old 03-25-2010, 04:26 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,363
mg321 Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Saw Henry Rollins do the spoken word thing a couple weeks ago...funny, entertaining and a little bit educational.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:24 PM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 349,387
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

it's been a few years, but Staind at Freedom Hall was outstanding. Aaron Lewis is an awesome singer.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:53 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 1,704
roccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular aura

Saw Alice in Chains in Feb. Not too bad of a show.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:02 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,687
doobiest is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Saw David Gray last week. He puts on a great show. Figured the median age was around 40 or so. It was pretty funny to watch some of the older folks stand up & dance (it was very much a seated show).

Saw STS9 a week earlier. The median age on that one was probably 20. No seating...a lot of tripping.

Ben Folds and DMB are up next...
Old 03-30-2010, 08:50 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,058
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
i loved staind when they first came out but that motherfucker has been whining for the last 10 years. i can't stand it anymore.

Old 03-31-2010, 09:50 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

they have more than one song? all his shit sounds the same to me
Old 03-31-2010, 12:51 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,285
Shaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of light

Carbon Leaf on the 13th of March. Pretty damn good show.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:59 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,058
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

other than mud shovel who gives a shit

Old 03-31-2010, 06:52 PM
DSF is how I roll, bitches !!

Credits: 105,006
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
Default Coheed and Cambria...

I saw them in Burlington, VT this past week and they are fucking awesome in person. I have tickets to see them in Boston in May so I'm looking forward to it even more now...

They played a very good arrangement of their songs (old and new from their album releasing next month in the stores or this month on DSF) but unfortunately they didn't play "Ten Speed" or "Gravemakers and Gunslingers"

Last edited by dice1883 : 03-31-2010 at 06:54 PM.