forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-07-2017, 10:41 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Default That's dedication Morty...Let's get schwifty in my Rick & Morty Dedication Thread

Rick & Morty has somehow crawled it’s way into my heart to become one of my favorite guilty pleasures.

It started off as a cartoon parody of Back to the Future for a film festival. Adult Swim loved it and thankfully picked them up and let them turn it into what it is today.

I am not a sci-fi fan and yet I absolutely love this show. The main character Rick is a fucked up asshole who is too smart for his own good. He has a handle/screws around with the “multiverse” traveling through all the infinite number of realities. During which they often meet (and sometimes kill) different versions of themselves.

It’s twisted, it’s convoluted, they have an extensive fan base that analyzes every frame in an episode to find all sorts of hidden gems & references, and gather to debate all the secret meanings.

And what a lovely fanbase they are. They are known as being toxic, “the worst” if you will. Many people love the show, but hate the other fans because they are such pompous assholes whose overanalyzing and complaining ruin the experience. Well, chicks fucking love assholes so here we go.

I hope some of you out there will appreciate and/or contribute to this collection of art, gifs, quotes, chit chat, vid clips…whatever you can find, I want it all!

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 10-07-2017, 10:42 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Quote:
Almost Interesting...

Quote:
Almost Interesting...

Quote:
Old 10-07-2017, 10:43 AM
Almost Interesting...

Quote:
Old 10-07-2017, 10:43 AM
Almost Interesting...

Quote:
Old 10-07-2017, 10:44 AM
Almost Interesting...

Quote:
Old 10-07-2017, 10:44 AM
Almost Interesting...

Quote:
Old 10-07-2017, 10:45 AM
Almost Interesting...

Quote:
Old 10-07-2017, 10:45 AM
Almost Interesting...

Quote: