forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 05-07-2010, 05:43 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 14,015
phyrewall has a spectacular auraphyrewall has a spectacular auraphyrewall has a spectacular aura
Default DAE have chronic pain therapies that work?

I'm looking for homeopathic (homEo = natural, don't get excited you queers) or other non pharmaceutical methods of getting relief from chronic neuropathic pain? Specifically, I suffer from severe sciatic pain and arm pain resulting from spinal damage.

Any ideas?
Old 05-07-2010, 10:08 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Acupuncture
Old 05-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,645
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I have constant pain in my left ankle, both knees, and left hip as parting gifts from Uncle Sam's Molested Children. I used to have a nice inversion table which helped all those out and mitigated the beginnings of lower back pain for me. You mileage may vary, especially if it's higher-spine issues where the pressure isn't as great as in the lower spine. The UnbornOne is right, accupuncture is often successful too.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-07-2010, 02:43 PM
2-6

pot works good
Old 05-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,068
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I was going to suggest this too, in all seriousness and not as a I love to get high joke.

Kidding aside, I have nasty digestive issues, including IBS, and this does the trick 90% of the time when I am not feeling well
Old 05-07-2010, 06:01 PM
2-6

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

i got bad disks an screws in my legs.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:23 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 4,123
Bdc82 will become famous soon enoughBdc82 will become famous soon enoughBdc82 will become famous soon enough

Truthfully pot is the best
Old 10-16-2012, 08:26 AM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,629,420
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Word.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:53 PM

Credits: 1,848
kade_l will become famous soon enoughkade_l will become famous soon enough

Hydro or hydrocodone works if taken as prescribed
Old 03-02-2013, 03:56 PM

Credits: 1,538
jlwiseman will become famous soon enoughjlwiseman will become famous soon enough

Try Kratom Capsules...