forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 12-20-2009, 06:01 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 6,107
Gouge is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

If not drugs then maybe a unknown heart condition.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:03 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,907
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
or crushed her
Old 12-20-2009, 06:05 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,961
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Could you imagine the statement!

"She told me to go on top, and I did warn her....."
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:10 PM

Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Or

Officer: Do you have anything you would like to say?

Husband: Bitch took away my twinkies
Old 12-20-2009, 06:34 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 284,325
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

She weighed 90lbs and died of a cardiac arrest and at the age of 31, yea there was some kind of drug involved.......Im betting something for all of her face work that has been done.

Old 12-20-2009, 06:38 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 284,325
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

UPDATE!!!!1

Brittany Murphy's Husband Doesn't Want Autopsy

Posted Dec 20th 2009 5:47PM by TMZ Staff

Brittany Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, told hospital staff at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center he did not want an autopsy performed on his deceased wife, multiple sources tell TMZ.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0aH7pgc7T

We're told, however, despite Monjack's wishes, the L.A. County Coroner's office will perform an autopsy on Murphy. As we first reported, Murphy went into cardiac arrest this morning and could not be revived.

TMZ has also learned Britney Murphy's mother, who found Murphy unconscious in the shower and called 911, told paramedics her daughter had a history of diabetes. We have not been able to confirm if Murphy did indeed have diabetes, and if so, whether it contributed to her death.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0aH7tLoNs

I WONDER WHY HE DOESN'T WANT THAT....HMMMM DRUGS?

Old 12-20-2009, 07:52 PM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,612
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Not to sound like a completely heartless bastard - but do life insurance policies pay out if drugs are the cause of death??
I only assume if a policy would be voided he would want little to no info coming out.

The other hand - he could be trying to protect her image, and her mother from any further harm.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:19 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,392
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

drugs and suicide = no life insurance.

and havent there been a couple stories out recently that involve her doing cracky things?

finally, this thread needs more boobs.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:38 PM

actually life insurance will pay a suicide if the policy has been in place for more than 2 years.

drugs-no...
Old 12-20-2009, 09:09 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,573
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Where any Trannies involved?