forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-03-2011, 11:53 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,418
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Default Books in the DSF Library

Chained to the toilet: cautionary tales of the Gout by SRD

Bubblegum Martini's and Patches on Sweaters: a few of my favorite things by Tablefor5

The Snake Under the Car: a hero's memoir by TheSnake

Add to the DSF library.....
R.I.P. JMA

Last edited by TR : 08-03-2011 at 11:53 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:03 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 540,393
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Things I've Read Before - No J

Old 08-04-2011, 12:10 AM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,208
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

‎"Dogs Make Shitty Condoms: CMetz's Guide To Loving Your Pet"
‎"Scooter Safety Tips" by N2. Buy now and get "Contest Tabulation in Under 30 Seconds (throw the results away)" for half price.
‎"It's Raw!!!: My Summer Internship With Gordon Ramsay" by PiscesChef
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB

Last edited by Magnusrex : 08-04-2011 at 12:16 AM.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:11 AM

Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

‎"Group Loving (No Homo Edition): Boy Scout Jamboree Memories" by N2
‎"I Don't Think I Like Him; The Life & Times of Foetus" by Foetus
‎"Put Your Penis In The Hole: The History Of The Donut" by PiscesChef
‎"Vegetables Can Be Delicious And 50 Other Food Myths" by PiscesChef
Quote:

Last edited by Magnusrex : 08-04-2011 at 12:16 AM.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:17 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Know It All: one man's quest to prove the world wrong by Stantz
R.I.P. JMA

Old 08-04-2011, 12:18 AM

‎"Feering Ronery: An Asian Guide To Dating" by N2
‎"Feering Ronery II: A Guide To Dating Asians" by TheSNakE
‎"Shut Up Plick!: One Liners & Comebacks" by N2
Quote:

Last edited by Magnusrex : 08-04-2011 at 12:19 AM.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:20 AM

‎"The Estrogen Files: One Mans Struggle With Debilitating Mood Swings" by Homo Explosion/Pred
‎"At Least I Don't Fuck Sheep, or the Other Limey Ginger" by Pobs
‎"Sheep: A Forbidden Love" by MaxBailey
Quote:

Last edited by Magnusrex : 08-04-2011 at 12:22 AM.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:22 AM

‎"The Harry Potter Fashion Guide For Women" by Pobs
‎"The Soupie Poopies: A Life On The Runs" by SlickRicksDick/MrGoutHimself
‎"Weighing My Options: An Illustrated Tour Of A Chinese Buffet" by MoviePhile/LaserdiscFucker
Quote:

Last edited by Magnusrex : 08-04-2011 at 12:24 AM.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:25 AM

‎"It's Alright To Cry: The Modern, Sensitive Man's Guide To Life's Ups and Downs" by Striker
"Whiny Little Bitches: Bob Blocking 101 (A New Chapter In The Little House On The Prairie Saga) by FortySuzAndTwo
‎"Boogers: How I Survived 5 Days Alone In A Forest" by MEGADOUCHE and Bear Grylls
Quote:

Last edited by Magnusrex : 08-04-2011 at 12:27 AM.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:26 AM

It's NOT a trap!: a guide to open marriage by Magnusrex, Foreward by Admiral Ackbar

The Gloryhole Monologues by Homo Explosion

Dead Babies, Shit and Horse Penis: an alternative view of the Internet by Foetus
R.I.P. JMA

Last edited by TR : 08-04-2011 at 12:35 AM.