forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

View Poll Results: What do you think of long pussy lips?
I love them! They're my absolute favorite, the longer the better! 76 24.60%
Eh, not a huge fan, but it wouldn't stop me... 124 40.13%
Gross, no way, I'd prefer if I couldn't see them at all. 34 11.00%
Size doesn't matter, I'm happy to be getting any pussy at all. 75 24.27%
Voters: 309. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2008, 03:57 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,326
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Can't someone just vouch for me?
Old 07-30-2008, 04:30 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,928
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Code:

Oh yes, please provide the names and numbers of three references.

They will be called.

I suggest not putting down Shasta.

Old 07-30-2008, 04:33 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:

I'll need to poll the harem, and see which members would like to provide references. Is three enough? I can certainly get more than that.

I'll PM the names and numbers to you as I'm certain they will want to maintain privacy.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:24 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,928
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Code:

Ah yes, the harem will do nicely. I understand the desire for privacy, but aren't all the girls on DSF in your harem?

Old 07-30-2008, 05:41 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,570
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Are the girls his or does he just oversee the harem?
Old 07-30-2008, 05:43 PM
2 smileys, 1 cup

Credits: 22,034
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total

I didn't know Shasta counted as a "harem."
Old 07-30-2008, 05:54 PM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 16,967
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

Code:

It's all about Kegels.

PMs, no emails.
Old 07-30-2008, 06:57 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,570
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF
Question

Code:

Ms. Martinez, correct me if I'm wrong, but kegels has to do with internal looseness, loss of muscle tone from having kids and not keeping fit. That's why a lot of women suffer from inconstancy when they get older. Their internal organs drops because there is no muscle structure left to hold them in place. It all gets stretched out from child bearing and without continued exercise the muscles no longer are able to support their weight as they age from the effects of gravity.

The labias or the pussy lips are not affected as you stated before by child birth. However, they can be lengthed through exercise and manipulation, just like the earlops. Most women are just born with the oversized lips that are commonly experienced, just as any man with an above average penis.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:40 PM

Code:

I'm certainly working on it! Some are more resistant than others. Have you returned your completed application yet? So many, I can't keep them all straight.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:41 PM

Code:

He just counts as "hairy"!

The harem is exclusively female, thanks!