forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-05-2019, 08:49 PM
I’m through talking. Get out of my cave.

Credits: 278,800
qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.
qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I remember watching Super Dave on Bizarre with John Byner in the 80s. Super Dave was, somehow a one trick pony that stayed fun and never got old.

I heard a interview today Einstein did with Tom Papa on the Sirius Comedy channel. Really funny stuff.

RIP Motherfucker
Old 02-07-2019, 04:30 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,758
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Kristoff St. John, "The Young and the Restless" star, dies at 52
BY ALEX SUNDBY
UPDATED ON: FEBRUARY 4, 2019 / 11:41 PM / CBS NEWS

Actor Kristoff St. John has died, his attorney confirmed Monday morning to CBS News. St. John played Neil Winters on CBS' "The Young and the Restless." He was 52.

St. John was found dead Sunday at his home in Los Angeles, the county medical examiner's office said, located in the Woodland Hills area, according to CBS Los Angeles.

An autopsy was performed Monday, the medical examiner's office said. The office said it would defer on listing a cause of death.

St. John joined the cast of "The Young and the Restless" in 1991. He won Daytime Emmy Awards in 1992 and 2008 for his work on the show, and he was nominated seven other times for playing Winters.

In 2015, St. John spoke with "Entertainment Tonight" about the death of his 24-year-old son Julian St. John. The younger St. John died by suicide in his room at a mental health facility.

"That call was the worst call I've ever had in my life," Kristoff St. John told ET. He and his ex-wife settled a wrongful death lawsuit against the facility out of court.

The last tweet posted to Kristoff St. John's account was a retweet that said, "Grieving the loss of a child is a process. It begins on the day your child passes, and ends the day the parent joins them."

St. John's fiancee, model Kseniya Mikhaleva, reacted to his death on Instagram. "You were everything to me .... you were a loving father, a loving man," she said.

The post was later removed from her account. In December, the couple posted to their respective accounts a picture of Mikhaleva kissing St. John's cheek.

In a statement, CBS and Sony Pictures Television, which produces "The Young and the Restless," called St. John's death "heartbreaking." "He was a very talented actor and an even better person," the statement said. "For those of us who were fortunate enough to work with him on 'The Young and the Restless' for the last 27 years, he was a beloved friend whose smile and infectious laugh made every day on set a joy and made audiences love him."

St. John is survived by his two daughters Paris and Lola.

Code:

Old 02-08-2019, 06:01 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Default Frank Robinson

Hall of Famer Frank Robinson, baseball pioneer and first black manager, dies at 83
BOB NIGHTENGALE ,* STEVE GARDNER*

Frank Robinson: Remembering the MLB legend
MLB hall-of-famer Frank Robinson, the league's first black manager, died at 83. Robinson won two MVPs, two World Series titles and a triple-crown.
USA TODAY

Frank Robinson was royalty, a legend in the world of baseball. Despite his tremendous accomplishments on and off the field, it was as if his monumental role in baseball history had been forgotten.

Maybe now, people will pay attention and realize that Frank Robinson was one of the most impactful figures in baseball history.

Robinson, a first-ballot Hall of Fame player who became the first African-American manager in baseball, died Thursday at the age of 83, according to Major League Baseball.

Robinson, who had been in hospice in Southern California for several months, was able to say farewell to many of his friends and family before his death.

Now, perhaps the public can pay proper respect to a man who had a dramatic influence on the game.

Few men have had a greater impact as a player, a manager and an executive than Robinson, who was so revered and respected that three different franchises retired his uniform number, No. 20, and erected statues in his honor.

“Frank Robinson’s résumé in our game is without parallel, a trailblazer in every sense, whose impact spanned generations," MLB commissioner Rob Manfred said in a statement.

"He was one of the greatest players in the history of our game, but that was just the beginning of a multifaceted baseball career.* Known for his fierce competitive will, Frank made history as the first MVP of both the National and American Leagues, earned the 1966 AL Triple Crown and World Series MVP honors, and was a centerpiece of two World Championship Baltimore Orioles’ teams."

Robinson, a 14-time All-Star, had a legendary career. He was the Rookie of the Year in 1956 when he hit a rookie-record 38 homers for the Cincinnati Reds, won the Triple Crown in 1966 with the Baltimore Orioles, and remains the only player to win an MVP award in each league -- with the Reds in 1961 and the Orioles in 1966. He also led his teams to two World Series titles, winning with* the Orioles in 1966, when he also was voted the World Series MVP, and 1970.

Robinson, who had his greatest years with the Reds and Orioles, played 21 years in the major leagues before retiring in 1976 with 586 home runs. It was the fourth-highest total in baseball at the time, trailing only Hank Aaron, Babe Ruth and Willie Mays. The longest of those home runs came on May 8, 1966, when his 541-foot blast off Luis Tiant cleared Memorial Stadium in Baltimore.

“We were facing Luis Tiant and he had thrown three straight shutouts,” Robinson said at a 2014 news conference. “I had never seen him before. The first pitch was a fastball down and in and I hit it. You know when you get one. You don’t know how far, but you know you got it.

“When I came into the dugout, the guys were saying that ball went completely out of the ballpark. I said, ‘Get out of my face. No way.’ They said, ‘Yes it did.’

“When I went out to right field, the fans gave me a standing ovation. I thought maybe it did go out.”

He continued to influence the game long after retirement, becoming the first African-American to manage in the major leagues, with the Cleveland Indians. He also managed the San Francisco Giants, becoming the National League’s first African-American manager, and later managed the Orioles, Montreal Expos and Washington Nationals. He compiled a 1,065-1,176 (.475) record over parts of 16 seasons, winning the 1989 AL Manager of the Year award with the Orioles.

In Washington, Robinson said, one of his players asked him in 2005 whether he had played in the major leagues. It was then, he said he realized just how little attention players today pay to baseball history.

Robinson, the youngest of 10 children raised in Oakland, Calif., was a former high school basketball teammate with NBA Hall of Famer Bill Russell at McClymonds High School, and also a former baseball teammate with former major leaguers Vada Pinson and Curt Flood.

Robinson became active in the civil rights movement in Baltimore after witnessing the city’s segregated housing and discriminatory real estate practices, and in 2005 was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President George W. Bush. He was honored two years later with the first Jackie Robinson Society Community Recognition Award at George Washington University.

He spent the last 12 years working for the Commissioner’s office mostly as a vice president, and later as a senior advisor to Commissioner Rob Manfred.

Code:

Old 02-08-2019, 06:02 PM

Default Albert Finney

Albert Finney: British actor dies aged 82

Oscar-nominated British actor Albert Finney has died aged 82 after a short illness.
He was a five-time Oscar nominee who began his career at the Royal Shakespeare Company before making his mark in film.

His big film break came as "angry young man" Arthur Seaton in Saturday Night and Sunday Morning.

He went on to star in Tom Jones, as Hercule Poirot in Murder on the Orient Express, Erin Brockovich and Skyfall.

A statement from a family spokesman said: "Albert Finney, aged 82, passed away peacefully after a short illness with those closest to him by his side.
"The family request privacy at this sad time."

Finney's other memorable roles include Winston Churchill in The Gathering Storm, for which he won a Golden Globe and a Bafta.

He also played the title role in Scrooge, billionaire Daddy Warbucks in Annie, Ed Bloom Senior in Tim Burton's Big Fish and the mobster Leo O'Bannon in Miller's Crossing.

Finney was nominated four times for a best actor Oscar and once in the best supporting actor category.

He got back-to-back nominations in 1984 and 1985 for The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never attended the ceremony itself, calling it "a waste of time".

He was the recipient of two Bafta Awards from 13 nominations and received a British Academy Fellowship in 2001.

The Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (Rada) graduate continued working on the stage despite his film success, earning Tony nominations on Broadway for Luther and A Day in the Death of Joe Egg.

He won an Olivier Award for Orphans and was part of the original three-man cast of Art.

His last film role came in 2012 James Bond film Skyfall, in which he played the irascible gamekeeper Kincaid.

'A powerhouse of an actor'

A life-long fan of Manchester United, he declined a CBE in 1980 and a knighthood in 2000.
"I think the Sir thing slightly perpetuates one of our diseases in England, which is snobbery," he said at the time.

He was also reluctant to discuss his craft. "My job is acting, and that is why I hate interviews or lectures, explaining myself to an audience," he once said.

Finney's achievements at the Old Vic theatre were recognised last year on a special commemorative stamp.

Finney was married three times and had one child with his first wife, the actress Jane Wenham.
He was diagnosed with kidney cancer in 2007, after which he largely disappeared from public view.

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 02-08-2019 at 06:02 PM.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:16 PM

Dick Miller, 'Gremlins' and 'The Howling' Star, Dies at 90
5:25 PM PST 1/30/2019 by Etan Vlessing

The veteran Hollywood character actor had a career that spanned six decades with more than 175 movie credits and 2,000 TV appearances.
Veteran Hollywood character actor Dick Miller, star of Roger Corman's 1959 cult classic A Bucket of Blood and who played Murray Futterman in Joe Dante's Gremlins, has died. He was 90.

Miller's death due to natural causes on Wednesday in Toluca Lake was confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter by a family spokesperson, and followed a month after his 90th birthday party. His wife Lainie, daughter Barbara and grand-daughter Autumn were at his side as he passed.

"His sense of humor and the unique way he looked at the world won him many lifelong friends and worldwide fans," Miller's family said in a statement.

The veteran actor, born in The Bronx on Dec. 25, 1928, served a tour of duty in the U.S. Navy, before attending the City College of New York and Columbia University.

Miller performed on Broadway in between stints of work at the Bellevue Hospital Mental Hygiene Clinic and the psychiatric department of Queens General Hospital.

In 1952, he moved to California, and one of his earliest acting roles was in Apache Woman in 1955. Miller began working with iconic director/producer Roger Corman, including in a starring role as Walter Paisley in A Bucket of Blood in 1959.

His other early movie credits included The Little Shop of Horrors, The Terror, The Wild Angels, The Dirty Dozen and A Time for Killing.

Miller was the subject of a 2014 documentary by director Elijah Drenner (American Grindhouse) and co-producers Drenner and Lainie Miller (The Perfect Game).

In all, his career spanned six decades with more than 175 movies and more than 2,000 TV appearances. Miller would eventually work with directors James Cameron, Ernest Dickerson, Martin Scorsese, Jonathan Demme, Allan Arkush, Jonathan Kaplan and John Sayles.

He also had a role in all of Dante's films, including Explorer and The Howling. And he appeared on TV series like Fame, in the role of Lou Mackie.

Memorial arrangements for Miller are to be announced at a later date.

Code:

Old 02-10-2019, 12:58 AM
I’m through talking. Get out of my cave.

Credits: 278,800
qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.
qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.

Code:

Old 02-11-2019, 06:05 PM

'Stargate SG-1' Actor Carmen Argenziano Dies at 75
By CHARLIE RIDGELY - February 11, 2019

Actor Carmen Argenziano, best known for his role as Jacob Carter on Stargate SG-1, passed away on Sunday at the age of 75.

TMZ broke the news on Sunday night, with his agent at Event Horizon Talent, confirming the unfortunate news to the publication. At this time, the circumstances surrounding his death are still unknown.

Having been acting for more than five decades, Argenziano has over 200 credits to his name, per his IMDb page. The actor had small roles in popular films like The Godfather Part II, Angels & Demons, and Sudden Impact. He has also worked for a long time as a character actor on television, appearing in shows like Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, CSI: NY, The Young and the Restless, House, Crossing Jordan, 24, and Ally McBeal.

Of course, most fans will remember Argenziano for his time on Stargate SG-1. The actor appeared as Jacob Carter in a total of 25 episodes throughout the series. He first popped up on the show in 1998, with his final appearance in 2005.

Argenziano was born in Sharon, Pennsylvania, a little more than an hour north of Pittsburgh. He first broke into acting in the late '60s and early '70s, appearing on Judd for the Defense, The Young Lawyers, and Monty Nash.

Argenziano is survived by his wife, Lisa, and his three children.

Code:

Old 02-21-2019, 12:59 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,438
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Peter Tork of the Monkees dies at 77

Peter Tork, the guitarist and wise-cracking character in the 1960s teen-pop sensation the Monkees, died today at the age of 77, a rep for the group confirmed to Variety. Speaking with the Washington Post, Tork’s sister Anne Thorkelson did not specify a cause of death, although the guitarist had been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer a decade ago.
(Adenoid cystic carcinoma)

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.

Last edited by amtronic : 02-21-2019 at 01:02 PM.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:21 PM

Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel fashion icon, has died at 85
FEBRUARY 19, 2019 / 2:03 PM / CBS/AFP

Fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld has died at the age of 85, the Chanel fashion house of Paris confirmed to CBS News on Tuesday.

The long-time creative director of the French fashion house, Lagerfeld was admitted to the American Hospital of Paris on Monday, according to local media reports. Lagerfeld did not appear at the end of Chanel's show at Paris Fashion Week in January, sparking concerns about his health.

Lagerfeld was born in Hamburg, Germany. He moved to Paris at age 14, where he worked at fashion brands including Chloe, Fendi, and eventually Chanel, earning a reputation as the "unparalleled interpreter of the mood of the moment," according to Vogue magazine.
Lagerfeld described himself as a "European," hailing the interwar Germany he never knew as a "spiritual homeland" that was destroyed under Nazism.

One of the first American stars to pay tribute to Lagerfeld was Kim Kardashian, who mourned him in a tweet as "a true legend."

Lagerfeld's young years

Karl Otto Lagerfeld was born in the 1933 in the northern port city Hamburg, the son of a rich industrialist in the food sector.

He lived through the Allied bombings that devastated the city towards the end of World War II, but also learned French and English from a very young age.

"I was brought up as a European, I spoke three languages at age six: English, French and German," he told Gala magazine's German edition in 2014.

After seeing a Dior fashion show in a Hamburg hotel in the early 1950s, young Lagerfeld decided to become a fashion designer and set off for Paris with his mother's words — "there's nothing to do here, Germany is a dead country" — ringing in his ears.
From then on his life would become focused on France, Italy and the United States.

[/b]Fashion icon[/b]

Chanel paid tribute to the creative force behind its iconic designs in a statement released Tuesday credited him for having "reinvented the brand's codes created by (founder) Gabrielle Chanel."

The fashion house's CEO, Alain Wertheimer, said: "Thanks to his creative genius, generosity and exceptional intuition, Karl Lagerfeld was ahead of his time, which widely contributed to the House of CHANEL's success throughout the world. Today, not only have I lost a friend, but we have all lost an extraordinary creative mind to whom I gave carte blanche in the early 1980s to reinvent the brand."

The announcement of his death came just a month after the man known as the "Kaiser" for his dominance of the industry did not appear at his Paris haute couture week show for Chanel, which he had led since 1983.

The prolific German had left many younger creators in the dust well into his '80s, turning out collections season after season for Fendi and his own label, as well as Chanel -- the world's richest brand.

But in recent years Lagerfeld had visibly weakened, even if his extraordinary creative stamina showed little sign of flagging on the catwalk.

Friends had always said the prolific creator would die with a pencil in his hand, and just last week his own fashion line Karl Lagerfeld was still announcing new design collaborations.

But speculation about his health spiraled last month after he missed the first show of his life, with Chanel executives saying he "was tired this morning."

Italian designer Donatella Versace led the tributes as news of the Kaiser's death broke.
"Karl your genius touched the lives of so many, especially Gianni and I," she wrote on Instagram, referring to her murdered brother who founded her brand.

Code:

Old 02-22-2019, 12:22 PM

‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Star James Best Dead at 88
The actor played Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane, Bo and Luke Duke’s persistent nemesis, on the popular TV series
By STEPHEN L. BETTS

Actor James Best, who played hapless Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane for six seasons on the hit CBS series The Dukes of Hazzard, died Monday, April 6th, in hospice care in Hickory, North Carolina. According to the Charlotte Observer, Best died from complications of pneumonia. He was 88.

Best was born Jules Guy in Muhlenberg County, Kentucky, the youngest of nine children. His mother, who died when he was three, was the sister of Ike Everly, the father of music duo the Everly Brothers. After her death, the child was adopted and raised in Indiana. Beginning in 1949, he began appearing on episodic television, with hundreds of credits to his name during his lifetime, including such landmark series as Gunsmoke and Twilight Zone. He later played a musician in a pair of episodes of the Andy Griffith Show. He was also featured in nearly 100 films, including as The Caine Mutiny, Winchester ’73 and Ode to Billy Joe. But it was Best’s role as the bumbling lawman in constant pursuit of Bo and Luke Duke, played by John Schneider and Tom Wopat, for which he would be most recognized.

“I learned more about acting in front of a camera from Jimmie Best in an afternoon than from anyone else in a year,” Schneider tells the Associated Press. “When asked to cry on camera, he would say, ‘Sure thing. . . which eye?’ I’m forever thankful to have cut my teeth in the company of such a fine man.”

Best, who served in the Army before relocating to Hollywood, honed his craft in a military theater company and later went on to teach motion picture technique and drama at the University of Mississippi as an artist-in-residence and taught classes at the University of Central Florida. For 25 years, he also instructed young Hollywood hopefuls in an acting technique class, working with such future stars as Clint Eastwood, Burt Reynolds, Teri Garr and Farrah Fawcett, among others. He chronicled his long career in a book called Best in Hollywood: The Good, The Bad and the Beautiful.

As recently as last year, Best took the lead role of Norman Thayer in the Hickory Community Theater production of the stage play On Golden Pond. Best was a longtime advocate for animal rights. Beginning in his third season on Dukes of Hazzard, his Sherriff Coltrane was accompanied by a four-legged (and snail-paced) sidekick, his basset hound named Flash, whom Best himself had rescued from a pound.

Code: