forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

View Poll Results: Would you vote Yes on an amendment ALLOWING gay marriage?
Yes 49 87.50%
No 7 12.50%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 04:54 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 289,027
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

It's not a choice! come on, so one day your married and have 3 kids and a beautiful family and wife. And then all of a sudden after a hard day at work on your drive home you crave the cock because your stressed and don't think the pussy will do it.....................lol

Man, most kids at a young age know they are batting for the other team and you have all met young kids that make you go hmmmmmm. Yea I heard Clay Aiken was a stud and a ladies man and he didn't become gay til he did Broadway shows. Your gay the minute your born, it's just sometimes take some people longer to accept it.

But then again there's those Minister who had sex with men and then take a weekend class and they are cured, the don't crave a man anymore. I think it's called a FAG Exorcism! lol Come on it's not a switch, everyone is born with a certain type of personality and its not that want it, it's their minds that tell them to be shy or aggressive or to like girls or like guys or to like both.

So as long a priests doesn't have a situation or environment were he's just around those cute little boys then they wouldn't molest them. So lets say we make all altar boys into altar sheep, then those kids will be safe. Your right it's the environment and not how they feel or what they want. It's the environment.

Last edited by Carlos Spicy Wiener : 11-14-2008 at 04:59 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:07 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,118
dikfore63 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The US Constitution was not based on the bible, but the morality of the times was based on the bible and it's teaching. Therefor Christianity has always been a large factor in what is and is not legal in this country. The majority of people in the United States vote for people who's ideas are aligned with their religious views.

As for the Declaration of Independence:
Code:

Not a single person who signed that document actually believed that ALL men were equal. What they meant was that all white godly men were created equal. If they truly felt that all men were created equal they wouldn't have massacred the Indians, the Asian immigrants who built the railroad system would have had a voice, women wouldn't have had to fight to get the right to vote, and the Africans that were brought here wouldn't have had to live through almost 200 years of being mistreated by their "equals".

All men are created equal sounded nice and it was a rallying cry but don't get carried away, we are just in the last 10 years seeing what All men being equal really means. And I for one think it's well over due.

Now back to the Gay Marriage talk.

Code:

There is no proof that they were created that way. In the early 90's my wife and I knew a guy who was gay because, as he put it “I get laid more”. He was the "any hole will do" type. He is now married to a wonderful woman and he tries to pretend that the "gay period" didn't happen. Does this happen often? Who knows? If you talk to gay people they will say that this rarely happens, the other side of the argument says the opposite.

I work with a woman who decided to forsake men and realized she was gay only after getting out of the hospital the 3rd time for being beat up by her husband. I learned about 10 years ago that 2 of my close childhood friends were both molested by a guy in our neighborhood. I know that most molestations are committed by heterosexuals, and I remember this guy having a constant cycle of pretty girls over to his house so I'm assuming that he was not gay. Either way both of my friends are now gay. I don't think they were born that way but getting molested may have changed that. Neither of them know of a tie when they knew they were gay. They both just suddenly realized that they preferred men.

There is a higher rate of homosexuality among people who have been abused. This alone would indicate that someone can make a choice to be gay. But again there is no proof.

I'm a logical person. I needs facts and sound reasoning, all this issue has is emotion so I choose to let the battle of emotion continue without my vote. I home the homosexuals get what they want but they haven't supplied any proof to me that it's not a choice.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:16 PM

Code:

People decide to make their life much harder on a daily bases. A 14 year old who decides to open her legs for the love of her life and gets pregnant. The mother of 2 who decides it's a good idea to leave her husband and move back east to be with someone she met online. The person who grew up reading the surgeon general warning on the pack of cigarettes and still lit up. The person who remembers Nancy Reagan telling us to say no to drugs and didn't and still lives in his moms basement at the age of 39...

Deciding to let someone stick their dick in your ass? That seems right on par with other things people choose to do. Again it all boils down to proof. No one has any for either side.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:20 PM

Code:

haha. Priceless.

Anyone know a good way to get Coke out of a laptop keyboard?
Old 11-14-2008, 05:25 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,919
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Congrats to N2 and his new "Bride".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg l_0d25da1d6bd99ffb48e48f6abfa9c681.jpg (30.1 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by jizzay : 11-14-2008 at 05:33 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:27 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,110
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

so that's way he hasn't been on lately. he's honeymooning.

Old 11-14-2008, 05:47 PM
Banned

Credits: 3,511
GuinnessStout is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Usually I use a $20.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:43 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,382
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Thumbs up

Comment of the fucking year.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:50 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 8,288
korporate is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think I put my thought on this in another thread but to be short

My opinion is that if people are worried about the the preservation of marriage then they should try to stop preventing them and instead focus on keeping them together.

Also I dont really see the point of marriage as a man and a women. I dont really see the point of marriage at all really, but if somebody wants to get married same sex or not, why not?
Old 11-15-2008, 01:00 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,160
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Because it's natural to fear the unknown? Homosexuality is still relatively new in terms of acceptance. It's been around since the beginning of humans, but people only started talking about it in the past 30 years. It's just like anything else though. The idiots will try to suppress it. The liberals will encourage it and the middle won't give a fuck. Eventually it will lose shock value and people will lose their fears. Then people will be able to marry whoever they want.