forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-01-2013, 02:21 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Raffles For DSF T-Shirts!

Hey guys. Jesus is a amazing and sent me a whole bunch of DSF shirts, so I decided to raffle off the ones that are too big for me.

I have three to offer up all are Men's Size XL.

First shirt is this one, which is also my favorite. I like to wear it when I play with my magic wand. It feels like he is right there with me. And other times, I'll tape it to my window to get the feel that he's peeking in.

Lulz.

The other two are this shirt (Stars & Stripes), except they are white and not black like in the picture. Since there are 2, I have one drawing ending 2/15 and the other on 2/28.

This time instead of making a lump sum credit jackpot (that ends up coming out of my own credits), I made them raising jackpots. Therefore, the amount of credits you receive will be based upon the amount that plays.

Tickets are 500 credits a pop.

And if all goes well, Jesus will give me more gifts for you guys. So...come get some!
Old 02-01-2013, 02:21 PM
MadamMeow

Default Instructions

How do you enter? Easy.

1.) Go to your User CP to access your Control Panel.

2.) On the left side of the screen, click "Donations & Drawings" under the Credits area.

3.) You should see the content similar to what is below on your screen.

4.) Enter the amount of tickets (up to 10) that you wish to purchase and click the "Purchase" button. Each ticket costs 500 credits.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by MadamMeow : 02-01-2013 at 02:22 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:15 AM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 119,392
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Any news on who won the first raffle.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:45 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 190,419
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

overseas delivery?

Old 02-14-2013, 07:06 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 4,163
DatDude is a jewel in the roughDatDude is a jewel in the roughDatDude is a jewel in the roughDatDude is a jewel in the roughDatDude is a jewel in the rough

Sweet, cashed in 500 of my 900 credits to win one of these. Hoping to win the lurking lottery!
Old 02-14-2013, 07:11 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,907
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
you're immediately disqualified for living in cleveland

Old 02-14-2013, 07:17 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

I live in Cleveland. But after harassing Jesus on Twitter, I'm not allowed to win. So I'm doubly fucked.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:37 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 4,163
DatDude is a jewel in the roughDatDude is a jewel in the roughDatDude is a jewel in the roughDatDude is a jewel in the roughDatDude is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy

Code:

And here I thought moving to Cleveland was punishment enough. Lose-Lose
Old 02-15-2013, 09:44 PM
MadamMeow

The lucky winners were Megadouche & josehl. We've already worked out the shipping details.

Having never won a lottery myself, did either of you get a message saying you got credits? It looks like I still need to give it to you manually. Let me know.

Oh and remember there is one more shirt for grabs that ends on 2/28/13!

DatDude, if/when I get more to hand out, I plan to do one for a n00b only raffle. Keep your eyes peeled.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:02 PM
MEGADOUCHE

*two fingers pointing at Jesus* I just want to thank the Academy, and Foetus' mom for making this possible. You guys are the shit. And I really mean that. I'll post a pic when I get it.