forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 01-19-2009, 09:45 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,675
danieldamone is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
great band. thanks for the link.
Navin: I had the craziest fantasy that I could rise up and float right down the end of this coronet, right through here, through these valves, right along this tube, and right up against your lips and give you a kiss.
Marie: Why didn't you?
Navin: I didn't want to get spit on me.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:40 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,286
stlove1000 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Reticent Angel

Satan666

Thanks. Do you know the song title and the album?

Steve
Old 01-20-2009, 10:25 AM
paris gave me herpes

Scampr,

The files I received were already cropped to 320x240, but I checked the web and found several of the uncropped originals here:

http://www.saviodsilva.com/wetgirls.htm

Steve
Old 01-20-2009, 03:53 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,226
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

don't know if this will help but I'm riding in a party bus the other day (don't ask) and this song comes on the radio we don't recognize. This girl grabs her phone and holds it up to the speaker and it came back about 2 minutes later with the answer.

So there is some service out there that can pull that off.

The other thing you can try is just google the lyrics if you can get a long enough strand accurate.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:17 AM
paris gave me herpes

Default Yeah, it's a fricking nightmare

scampr,

The lyrics were the first thing that I checked. I taped several cassettes worth of programs from KFJC college radio during the 90s and I got the majority of the artist info for the unknown songs by Googling segments of lyrics.

As for the surf instrumentals, I'm going through AMG's surf band list. Band by band, I check to see if they released any CDs prior to 1998 and then I go song by song and play the 30 second clips. It's a pain in the ass. Sometimes there's 16 to 20 songs per CD and it takes forever with dialup. So far nothing has come up, but I've only gone through a few dozen CDs. There's hundreds more to go through.

Someone suggested using Tunatic. So I downloaded it and checked all the songs on my list. I'm looking for info on 14 unknown songs. It identified a German drinking song, but came up empty on the rest. It's a good program, but it doesn't recognized indie/alternative label stuff. It recognized "Again" by Alice in Chains, but didn't recognize "Jessie" by Paw or "Don't Darlene" by Rocket From The Crypt. Here's a link to download.com in case your interested in using it.

http://www.download.com/Tunatic/3000...-10478009.html

Thanks for the phone suggestion. I asked my friend to check a few of the songs and she said it didn't recognize them. I'm going to try again later with the rest of them.

There are more painful and time consuming methods beyond these that I'm holding as measures of last resort.

Last edited by stlove1000 : 01-22-2009 at 07:21 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:15 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 6,388
lefthandblack is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Come on Eileen!

Come on STEVE!
You don't wanna know these songs - they suck!
I'm guessing Greatful Dead on a sober night.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:37 PM

Default just cause i dont think this warrants a new thread..

there's a song about a woman who's man leaves her and marries another woman and its from the perspective of the first woman, watching them at the wedding....its either and Ike and Tina turner song (most likeley) or an old Tina Turner song. does anyone know what im talking about?
Navin: I had the craziest fantasy that I could rise up and float right down the end of this coronet, right through here, through these valves, right along this tube, and right up against your lips and give you a kiss.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:56 AM
paris gave me herpes

The songs may be lame, but they remind me of my teenage years when I didn't have to worry about layoffs, rent and a mountain of bills. They remind me of the weekend beach parties, girls in bikinis, cheerleaders, getting laid and having fun.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:34 PM

arghh. fuck your songs. I'm starting a new thread.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:40 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,848
the-crutch has a spectacular aurathe-crutch has a spectacular aurathe-crutch has a spectacular aura

where was the wet t-shirts? i didn't see any.

i have no idea how to figure out the 2nd one that was instrumental.

try and find a message board for that radio station and ask for old dj's in that era , maybe you can get lucky and find some that remeber playing that stuff.

Billboard magazine ranks (or used to rank) college radio songs and/or punk and other genres.

might be able to go on Billboards site and see if they have a database for stuff like that and you might find it.

also just join a message board for that college and starting a thread for the years you were there, you could find others that listened to that kind of music or look for old dj's that way.