forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 01-31-2008, 02:03 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,481
tropicool is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Once someone has shoved a table leg up your ass, could anything ever be the same again? You could never win a fight again...EVER. You could never leave her ever. Couldn't you just see some chick giving you this "If you ever cheat on me or leave me I'm telling your mom you let me shove a table leg up your ass?"

I'm intrigued though. Did he turn the table over and mount it or was it one of those screw off table legs? Cold you EVER eat dinner at that table again. "Honey, this steak is a little over cooked" She replies "oh yeah, well how about we unscrew you favorite leg down there and let me shove it AND your over cooked steak up your ass!"

However, if my girl wanted to fuck me in the ass so I could return the favor, sure why not, it's not like she has a beard. It has to be one of those tiny little dildos though, not some giiant horse cock dildo or something. And definitely NO TABLE LEGS!
Old 01-31-2008, 03:01 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
ROFLMAO! Funny because it's true.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:24 AM

Credits: 1,480
eternalgreed is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I dont see how getting fucked in the ass for the same favor in return makes any sense. It's not like girls make us blow a dildo before they go down on us. We dont get penetrated, so therefor we shouldnt be to barter with you. Girls like penetration, and some men want variety. Most of them who do it once, probably wont ask for it again. So girls just need to bite the fucking bullet, get it over with and be on their merry way.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:18 AM
Has been Kicked the Fuck out!

Public_Enemy_#1 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

all girls need dicks in thier asses FACT

thats REAL TALK!
Old 03-05-2008, 03:52 PM

Credits: 1,581
ctabd1 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Table Leg...

I got to chime in on this. My wife is tiny. I have tried and tried. She has never asked to shove something in my ass in return.. I would have to believe you are giving off that "vibe" if she is asking to shove of all things a TABLE LEG!!!! up your ass. Have her talk to a psychiatrist A Male Psychiatrist. He will set her straight.
Old 03-12-2008, 08:01 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 61,533
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

I know this is reversed from the subject here, but that does not look like a bat to me.......

about a man and his horse