forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 05-20-2008, 07:37 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 46,927
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

I am Office Distractions...
Old 05-21-2008, 02:02 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,481
jonesmike42 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i am jonesmike42
Old 05-21-2008, 01:50 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,234
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i would definitely be in for some fantasy f-ball, did yahoo live draft last year & had no problems, have also used cbs sportsline but i think they charge a small amount.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:12 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,060
mhump23 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I would definately be down for any fantasy baseball or football. Have done both for years. PM me if you still have anything available.

I do fun leagues on ESPN and money league at Rotohog.com

Live drafts are no prob.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:18 PM

SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Sorry to be a pain in the ass, I can't do a live weekend draft, family life, so wither I will back out, or allow someone (commissioner) to draft for me.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:27 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 61,519
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
you can always rank your players and just autopilot the draft..

about a man and his horse
Old 05-22-2008, 08:21 AM

That is what I do for my football leagues, just wanted warn and get permission.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:01 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,490
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

no, dont worry about it...the date is going to be changed once we get everyones vote(in the league)..i just chose a date since i had to...so dont worry about it.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:39 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Alright, I'm still looking for 3 guys to fill in the spots for the DSF league....anyone interested, pm me for the league info.

And when you choose a team name, make it your Username.
Old 05-25-2008, 03:03 AM
Dicktowel.com

Still needing some guys to fill a coupla spots for fantasy baseball.....indie? i know u like the sox, any chance u play fantasy?