forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 02-06-2009, 02:12 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,749
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

fuck all of you.

almost a year for me.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 284,291
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Remember N2 like the shit says it's not gay if you beat them up afterwards.....lol

Old 02-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,936
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

16 hrs ago, 2 days before that and the day before that

and got some penciled in for later tonight
Old 02-06-2009, 05:30 PM
stalker destroyer

Credits: 35,422
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

It's been long enough that I actually can't remember. I'm married, been together for 11 yrs. So I have a better chance of getting hit by lightning. While hitting a hole-in-one.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:47 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,941
forumlover is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

8 NO FUCKING MONTHS

i should get some sunday, if not then def valentines day. LDR's SUCK ASS
Old 02-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Credits: 26,054
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I've heard that a woman's sex drive is more rampant starting in the second and third trimesters. I'm looking forward to that, it's just the "getting there" that's killing me.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:44 PM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,612
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Before my Marriage it was constant, during my marriage was the same as you state brad, except I would have welcome getting hit by lightning if I knew how much my divorce was going to fuck with me (note to self - do not remarry), and now that I am single again, yeah its been kinda fun. Yesterday at 3pm was my last. Its like being a dumb 18 yr old again, anywhere anytime.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:18 AM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,928
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Far too long. Far, far too long. Almost a month ago now? Ugh.

Old 02-07-2009, 02:09 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,749
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i need to meet some charitable girls.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:57 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,496
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

like 1 day?