forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Features: > I am - Videos That Suck of the Day

Old 06-07-2009, 07:09 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,526
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Ahh and the root of the problem is reveled. A fat, piece of shit mother who doesn't have a fucking clue how to tell her child 'no'.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,086
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

in my experience, that's always the problem

Old 06-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,788
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Code:

If either one of you would have read and researched what I recommended, it would have explained everything exactly as what the vid talks about. Food addiction, unlike alcohol or drugs where you can stop doing them, requires you to take the tiger out of the cage 3 times a day. That's what makes it so hard to defeat. Food addiction is just a symptom of a larger problem. Add on top of that a medical condition that makes a person constantly think about food as well as constant hunger pangs, you get a child who will become dangerously violent when denied food. That adds the problem. This child, which they sugar coated many of her issues, will steal to get what she wants, so it's not just an issue of saying no, but constant vigilance, as well as nutritional training.

People like this can eat a 10 course meal, have overeaten to the point of severe pain and still feel so hungry that you would think they were being starved to death. This young girl is lucky. Her mother is willing to put the effort into helping her child. Most wind up in group homes that specialize in these kind of issues. You saw no food in the fridge. Her mother problem does that to so she doesn?t have to put locks on all the cabinets and sturdy locking doors on the kitchen. Children with these disorders have been known to knock down locked doors and get around locked cabinets. While the majority have diminished IQ?s, there ability to solve problems is off the chart. Most of this comes from their constant desire to eat and obtain food, by any means.

While the primary issue is the food they eat, if it doesn?t kill them, it will eventually screw up their metabolism, which is my situation. My parents controlled my eating as a youth, though I always found ways to get around the restrictions they put on my food. As I got older, my digestive system was so ruined that now, even though I can control my food and deal with the hunger pangs and thoughts, my body doesn?t work like a normal persons.

BTW ..... just see the mother in the interview, she has her own issues with food, which also made it harder for her to control her daughter's eating. Since the mother wasn't wanting to deal with her own issues with food, it made easier for her daughter to have access to food, usually in the form of high carbohydrates, because they usually require no preperation and the manufactors make them in large packaging to sell more (so they add to the current American obesity problem). :