forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 06:46 PM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.
Default Sex Offenders...

How to find out if Shatsa ...er, i mean sex offenders live in your area!

Do a search! ... you won't

http://www.familywatchdog.us

Old 09-13-2008, 06:52 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,810
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Wow I cant wait for my hubby to get a gun so i can target practice on these aholes
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 09-13-2008, 06:56 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 547,334
deadinabottle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

im surprised there are not more in my neighborhood...only 4.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:13 PM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Its cool you can click on the squares and find out their names and crimes and shit.

Old 09-13-2008, 07:50 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,166
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The fact that you can have a permanent sex offender record for fucking a seventeen year old with dickish parents pisses me off (I mean, your record is tarnished FOREVER, even if you were only eighteen at the time), but I have half a mind to walk around the neighborhood and burn the houses of all the pedophiles and rapists in my area.

There's 38 in my neighborhood. :
Old 09-13-2008, 07:56 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,529
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

There are 7 that live in the town closest to my base. Here's a quick rundown of what they did:

Loser #1, born 1985: 2006 - GROSS SEXUAL IMPOSITION - A MAN CAME TO THE POLICE DEPARTMENT AND REPORTED THAT HIS 15-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER WAS PREGNANT AND THAT PFAU WAS THE SUSPECTED FATHER. THE INVESTIGATION DISCLOSED THAT PFAU HAD INTERCOURSE WITH THE GIRL ON A FEW OCCASIONS WHEN SHE WAS AGE 14.

Loser #2, born 1974: 1991 - TERRORIZING - SCHWAN SHOWED UP AT A WOMAN'S APARTMENT AND THREATENED TO KILL HER AND HER SON. AFTER SCHWAN WAS INTERVIEWED AND RELEASED, HE CALLED A WITNESS TO THE FIRST THREATS AND AGAIN THREATENED TO KILL THE WOMAN AND HER SON.

1996 - CORRUPTION OF MINORS - SCHWAN HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH A 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL AND SHE BECAME PREGNANT.

Loser #3, born 1978: 2008 - SEXUAL ASSAULT

Loser #4, born 1968: 1997 - SEXUAL ASSAULT - KLINKER HAD INTERCOURSE WITH A 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS. KLINKER WOULD DRIVE OVER AND SNEAK THE GIRL OUT OF HER PARENT'S HOUSE TO COME OVER TO HIS APARTMENT. DURING THE INVESTIGATION, KLINKER ADMITTED HE HAD SEX WITH TWO OTHER TEENAGE GIRLS.

1999 - CORRUPTION/SOLICITATION OF MINOR - KLINKER HAD INTERCOURSE WITH A 17-YEAR-OLD GIRL ON TWO OCCASIONS. KLINKER HAS PROBLEMS KEEPING HIS ADDRESS CURRENT WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Loser #5, born 1953: 1996 - CORRUPTION OF A MINOR - WEBB ENGAGED IN INTERCOURSE WITH A 14-YEAR-OLD GIRL. WEBB WAS WORKING AN AMUSEMENT RIDE AT THE STATE FAIR, AND SAW THE GIRL WHEN SHE WAS STANDING IN LINE FOR THE RIDE.

1997 - SEXUAL ASSAULT - WHILE ON PROBATION, WEBB HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH THE SAME VICTIM, CAUSING HER TO BECOME PREGNANT.

Loser #6, born 1979: 1999 - GROSS SEXUAL IMPOSITION - HAWES HAD INTERCOURSE WITH A 14-YEAR-OLD GIRL ON ONE OCCASION.

2005 - CHILD NEGLECT & ABUSE - HAWES WILLFULLY INFLICTED INJURY TO A 4-YEAR-OLD GIRL, LEAVING BRUISES.

Loser #7, born 1970: 2002 - INDECENT EXPOSURE - KLEIN WAS DRIVING AROUND IN GRAND FORKS, EXPOSING HIMSELF AND MASTURBATING. TWO 18 YEAR OLDS CALLED THE POLICE, AND KLEIN WAS APPREHENDED.

2005 - INDECENT EXPOSURE - KLEIN WAS MASTURBATING IN THE PARKING LOT OF A DEPARTMENT STORE. THE 18 YEAR OLD FEMALE HE EXPOSED HIMSELF TO CALLED THE POLICE, AND HE WAS APPREHENDED IN THE AREA.

Edit - My home town has 110 mappable. and 14 non-mappable.

Last edited by Striker : 09-13-2008 at 08:11 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:09 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Oh, come on, now who hasn't done that from time to time? In fact just today I got stuck in traffic and decided to crank one out. My truck is pretty high off the ground, so I don't think anyone saw, but I totally ruined my floor mat. After I'd finished, I felt kind of ashamed and wished I hadn't done it. My mother didn't say a word for the rest of the trip.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:13 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,163,840
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
hahaha...can't.....hahaha....fucking.....hahaha... .breath.....hahaha

Old 09-13-2008, 10:45 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 5,183
Candi Apples is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think it's great that the U.S can list registered sex offenders on the net.

Here in Canada,it's against the law,because it "violates their rights".

But personally,I don't think child predators should have any rights,
since they don't mind invading the rights of an innocent child.

Those fuckers on Dateline NBC's 'How to catch an Internet Predator' really crack me up because they come up with the most ludicrious reasons for trying to get into the
pants of a 12 yr old.

I don't know how Chris Hansen keeps a straight face,and isn't tempted to punch
these men out.

All sexual offenders are shit,but child predators are on a whole other level.

Child predators cannot be rehabilitated either,no matter how much therapy they receive.
They can only learn to control their urges.

And this is a proven fact.

And most child predators don't see anything wrong with having sexual
urges towards children.

There is a man by the name of Jake Goldenflame who wrote a very
famous book titled 'Overcoming sexual terrorism'

A real nutter,he's made numerous appearances on Nancy Grace,
Larry King Live,Oprah,and many other shows.

He is a pedophile,who admitted to molesting his own daughter,and several teenage boys,
and served time in prison for his crimes.

Anyways,in his book,he claims it's possible for a pedophile to be rehabilitated,but then he contradicts himself,and gives tips on how not to get caught(for being a pedophile).

Fuckin sicko indeed,and I think it's crazy that CNN constantly has this guy on their shows,
just for high ratings.

Last edited by Candi Apples : 09-13-2008 at 10:51 PM. Reason: .
Old 09-13-2008, 11:05 PM

I think I've said this before, but I'll say it again: stealing the innocence of a child should be punishable by death. To ruin the best time of a person's life like that, and to be so fucking callous about it (like most of the assholes on To Catch A Predator) is just beyond me.

But you're right, I don't know how Hansen keeps it togeather. Remember the guy that walked into the "fourteen year old"'s house with a Wal-Mart bag full of condoms, bondage gear and Taco Bell? I'd have cracked the fuck up AND punched the guy out.