forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 08:41 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,174
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

a couple that are just fun and a little mean...

move house for sale signs to different houses....

change signs...when I was a kid, we used to get a kick out of rewording the signs at the video stores...

speaking of signs...one drunk night, went around randomly collecting street signs...we were having so much fun, getting drunk and laughing...ripping down signs....woke up the next morning with 112 street signs!!!! got paranoid and they now rest somewhere in the Ohio River....

about a man and his horse
Old 07-21-2008, 09:38 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,263
doubledip is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Worst I've probably done...

Upper Deckered this house party one time...the guy was a total douche about herb, so we went and smoked out his bathroom then I upper decked that son of a bitch...it was comical.

Had a friend who likes to do what he calls "PUKIN' RALLY!" and he was realllly hammered, well, he was hunched over pukin in a trash can then we kicked the trash can out from under him as he was slouched over on it, then he fell to the ground, and we noticed he pissed himself, so then a guy put cat shit on his face...it was horrid. I was just a witness for this one...but none the less...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
He is absolutely adorable.... I agree with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. cellany View Post
I'll third that- way adorable. I told him months ago he's totally my type.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:39 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,413
caesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to behold

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I did that once, but the first car to come along was a Cop, we ran and didnt look back.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:57 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 7,236
shithole1 has a spectacular aurashithole1 has a spectacular aurashithole1 has a spectacular aurashithole1 has a spectacular aura
Default I've never did it but..

'Chicken soup shower'

1. Unscrew the shower head off of some a-holes shower
2. Insert chicken bouillon cube into shower head
3. Screw shower head back on
4. Enjoy the fragrant results.

Like i said i have never done this but I think it would be hilarious.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:15 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,750
VirginiaB is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Pee Brush - Mean

Whenever i come home, i have to use the bathroom me and my lil bro used to share. Well, he's 16, but the bathroom is still a fucking mess. I mean, there's always piss on the seat and even some dried up piss around the bottom of the toilet. That shit is petrifying (sp?). Anyway, i asked him nicely, ever so nicely everyday to clean it up, for like 3 days, and he never did. So on the 4th day, early in the morning i got up and wiped his toothbrush along the bottom of the toilet.
I don't even know if he ever used that toothbrush. I never see him brush his fucking teeth but whatever.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:20 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,531
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

have we had a boob check on this one?

not my links. always virus check.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:21 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,359
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:

I love passive-agressive women!
Old 07-21-2008, 05:22 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,750
VirginiaB is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I've done the same lmao. Me and my friends when we were in middle school blocked off the main street in my neighborhood. But some asshole got out of his car and moved the cones !!! : Fucked it up for all of us
Old 07-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,549
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Well you can't just completely cut off the street. You have to cut it down to one lane. Then further down the other.

Wow another mean thing I did for absolutely no reason was bang a chick then answer the phone and hold a conversation. I probably didn't help out her image issues or her daddy issues.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:07 PM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

i kicked a kid square in the mouth as he popped his head out of the plastic crawl tube at the playground. i was 5.
Closed Thread