forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 06:13 PM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.
Default Mean Shit You've Done

Post some mean shit you've done. Mean, kinda mean, or just pure evil...whatevs.

One time at a house party i pushed a soggy small bar of soap down the drain in the sink. Then i took the handle of a hairbrush and pushed it way down there. It totally stopped it up.

The guy who's house it was was a dick anyways. We drank till all the liquor was gone then bounced.

Now you tell yours!

Old 07-18-2008, 06:16 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,992
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

at house parties we have done that kinda shit.

pissed in the shampoo bottles, poured milk in the carpet all over the house and under the couch, stole are the booze. put the cars up in blocks just so they couldnt tell the car tired werent on the ground. nothing too crazy that i can remember right now
Old 07-18-2008, 06:41 PM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 80,037
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

We blew up porta-potties in high school.

Bet you didn't know plastic shitters cost over $700 each...

At a house party some douche kept bragging about his $400 shoes. Like a dumbass he passed out, and we super glued them to the floor.
RIP TheSnake
Old 07-18-2008, 07:43 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

One time, at band camp....
Old 07-18-2008, 07:58 PM
Yeah mate, I'm down under....and she loves it!

Credits: 206,652
MickC Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Im just waiting for Shotgunner to drop in and obliterate this thread!!
Old 07-18-2008, 08:09 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 151,706
LingeringLonger is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

My parents got divorced about a year ago and sold the house I grew up in...Mind you, I'm 30...Anyway, I was the last one in, to get a few last things...I did a final walkthrough...I decided to take one last shit...Then I realized that the people who bought the house were assholes...

Double upper deckers...

Footnote...

The guy who bought the house called me a few days after he moved in for some electrical help (my dad was in the hospital)...He never said a word
IT'S BEST TO LEAP BEFORE YOU LOOK.

Pog ma thoin!
Old 07-18-2008, 08:27 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,106
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

there was this skank in high school who was dating my cousin's boyfriends twin brother and she was always bitchy just b/c we were around. we got fed up with it and took the stuff her parents had bought to train their dog it was like liquid dog shit and put the whole bottle in her hair brush and the seats and vents of her car. i don't think it was mean though that bitch had it coming

Old 07-18-2008, 08:49 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,335
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

One time at an my girlfriend (now fiancee) and I got roped into going to an Indians game with another couple, Jamie and Kurt. Jamie was a sweetheart, but Kurt was a complete jackass. He would cheat on this girl like it was a fucking hobby and then brag about it to me. After two innings, Kurt and I were up at the concession stand getting some food, and he decides to tell me all the juicy details about his latest affair, and something just snapped. I couldn't let this asshat pretend to love this girl anymore just because she owned a house and he was too lazy to get a real fucking job and support them, the way it should be. I remembered a prank one of my friends once told me about seeing on the news, or the internet or something, and this was the perfect time to pull it. I had him carry food for three back down to the seats, saying I was gonna go find some relish to put on my dog. I instead went to the main office of the stadium and paid them to put a message on the scoreboard for me. At the seventh inning stretch, "Marry me Jamie! Love, Kurt" mysteriously appeared on the scoarboard. And ya wanna know the best part? She said yes!

Long story short, he tried to weasel out of it a week later and she broke up with him. All was well, and it turned out for the best, she's now married happily with twins.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:52 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,442
melissa21 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

this isn't really that mean, but i was only 12 when i did it so i thought it was pretty clever. i REALLY hated this girl i went to school with, and one time after school was out she left her backpack next to me. i lived in alaska at the time, and it was winter so i filled her backpack up with snow and walked away. HAHAHAHA! i still find that hilarious.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:10 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 324,843
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

i hooked up with this guy <tom> for years and he always had a gf, and the one he had almost the whole time was such a cunt, she was always so mean to my best friend and always trying to mack it to her bf, she didnt know i existed but one time she was my waitress and her bf, tom, was texting me begging me to fuck him that night and i could see she was kinda upset and she spent almost the whole night texting on her phone and i knew she was texting him, so i told him id fuck him whn i got home, and when she came back to the table i was like you looks sad, and she was like yeah my bfs being a dick he keeps telling me he cant see me tonight, and i was like awww hes probably just tired and she went on and on about how long theyd been dating and how she thinks hes always cheating on her, and i told her she was just being silly, then i left and fucked the hell out of her bf.

eventually she found my number in his phone and would text me and wanna know who i was but she never figured it out. they dated for 5 years and he hooked up with me for about 3 years of that, its pretty awful that i found such joy in hooking up with her bf.
Closed Thread