forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 09:38 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 151,112
LingeringLonger is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

It seems like you question was a bit sarcastic in its tone...

I do have a question for you...did you genuinely want her opinion, or was there a subtext to your question? That subtext being, "I am having fun with my life being drunk and throwing it in your face that I got eaten out by two guys, and you are a loser who has no life and a boyfriend and sits at home on weekends."

P.S.- You should never be friends with someone who has a hard time properly constructing a sentence.
IT'S BEST TO LEAP BEFORE YOU LOOK.

Pog ma thoin!
Old 01-31-2009, 10:00 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,978
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

serafina=drama queen.

I'm so glad I don't have to put up with your bullshit.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:09 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 646,840
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Troof.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:23 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 10 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Well,

She has the grammatical prowess of a 5th grader, so you shouldn't really be that offended.

Second, if you ask someone for their opinion, be prepared for the worst. Sometimes you might get it.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:50 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 323,333
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

I'm more awake and reread this post. Are you fucking serious? One second your so sure you might have done some horrible thing and the next bc she told you the truth you have to talk shit? I have a friend who had a bf for 5 years and he beat her and stole from her and cheated on her, but if she told me how she felt about something I did I'm not gonna throw that shit back in her face to make her feel bad. Your a shitty friend. What's the point of asking for an opinion if you think your always right?

Your friend may have a shitty bf but she has enough sense to stay off the fucking internet and not time and time again prove she's a witless drunken whore. Next time you wanna make a thread remember : tits or gtfo.

Old 01-31-2009, 11:07 AM

maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Fuckin' hell Amy, you're great.
Old 01-31-2009, 11:15 AM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

Your not so bad yourself. Did I ever tell you how much I like your avy?

Old 01-31-2009, 12:32 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 7 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Worst episode of Dawson's Creek ever.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:38 PM

Code:

No, but that sounds like a great pick-up line. Feel free to sidle up to me in a bar and use it (if you ever find yourself in scotland).
Old 01-31-2009, 12:52 PM

Code:

Usually my pick up line drunk or sober is to just walk up to someone I know and say "hey you come here often"

Closed Thread