forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 04:58 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 29,947
serafina has disabled reputation
Default I'm so mad!

Last edited by serafina : 11-01-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:11 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,494
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
wow, you tell this to a girl that's had a boyfriend for a few years of course her response would be this. She's jealous, fuck her. Come on your in college and you had 2 guys eat your pussy in one weekend. What there's nothing wrong with that, nothing at all. Shit I fucked 4 strippers in one weekend in Vegas and I saw it as an awesome weekend my married buddies were a little like wtf but hey it's your life enjoy it.. Each one of us has different life styles and her life style is set as being with one man, yours is(this is just an opinion) you enjoy your life more and know that sex is just that sex, it's human nature to fuck and give pleasure to one another. Your in college, and in a town that has a very open opinion about sexuality,for theses are the best years of your life wait to be a prude when your done with school. . Live life to the fullest and enjoy it. don't regret not doing something in your life, and if your friends use that against you then fuck them. screw her she to stuck up to enjoy life.

Old 01-31-2009, 05:57 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,653
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

sera, sera, sera...you know better than to facebook/myspace when drunk.

on the one hand, who is she to judge you? like Dangle says, live your life the way you want.

on the other hand, if you have to ask whether something is good or bad, then you obviously have a bit of regret about it. maybe your friend is right about taking a moment to reevaluate whether you are actually living the life you want.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 01-31-2009, 06:01 AM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,972
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

I'm thinking she's jealous and what she has said to you about taking care and growing up is infact what she needs/wants to do but doesn't have the guts.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 01-31-2009, 06:10 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,511
lightsurfer Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Two guys ate you out in one weekend? hmmm. I dont think you are living up to your full potential. It might be all that work and school holding you back.

Okay, okay...

I think it all depends where the person you are talking to is in their life, good or bad. You are young and still trying to establish yourself, so enjoy it. Everyone "settles down" on their own schedule. Some fuck around until they are 35 some get married right away and fuck around until they are 60. Some live their life by their religion whatever that may be. You are doing you and if you are happy at the end of the day then it was a great day. I was always proud about setting sexual records. Besides what better dreams than ones that actually happen!
Old 01-31-2009, 07:20 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 646,913
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

You're mad because you asked a friend a question and she gave her opinion? What would you rather she told you? EDIT. Ive just re-read this and people like you piss me off. She didnt ask you anything about her life but you criticise her because you disagreed with her opinion about you THAT YOU ASKED HER FOR! Shes trying to be a friend and help you but you question her life in response? If you arent prepared to accept that people might disagree with you then dont ask them anything. Maybe you should change your screen-name to Attention Seeker.

Last edited by maxbailey : 01-31-2009 at 07:37 AM.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:08 AM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,742
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Why get pissed at your friend who is looking out for your best interest? You are at the age where things can get out of control, and as n2 said, you have made some statements in other posts that lead me to believe you are not always thinking clearly about things you do. It's okay to have fun and explore options, but its also a good way to get the herp.

Last edited by Boon : 01-31-2009 at 08:48 AM.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:20 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,536
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Hahahahahaha

You are so blind to how you really are; it's pathetic really... sad and pathetic.

I also find it funny that while your friend had enough decency to tell you this directly and not talk shit behind your back, you do not.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:43 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 323,350
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

i think getting hit on by two guys in one night is a good thing but hooking up with two in one night isnt something to go around telling people

Old 01-31-2009, 08:55 AM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,258
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

Code:

My thoughts exactly. You ask a stupid question, get a reasonably proper reply and then get your knickers in a twist. Why do you need so much approval for everything?

Werent you the same chick whining about a guy chatting you up in a bar or something? You and your friend both look like you need to wise up to be honest. Making a mountain out of a molehill here - are these actually your life's "problems"?
Closed Thread