forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 12:49 PM
Depression hurts, but I dont have to

Credits: 12,345
Stl is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Thumbs up Speeder Owned by cop on online forum

If you cant read what it says scroll to the bottom. I copied it for you

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/s...d.php?t=126522

Be sure to join that site they actually encourage it to make fun of the guy

Original poster:
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Response from cop:
Code:

Old 01-25-2009, 02:32 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,438
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Honestly dont know who to side with on this one bc Im not a fan of cops. Kid got a wrong ticket but he was also a tool for racing.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:54 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,500
Racer27023 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I also hate them... but the "minimum" speed is posted on the street signs.. at least here they are..
Old 01-25-2009, 03:57 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,554
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

I'm not a fan of cops, but when a guy is an ass, hes an ass. I think if you kill someone (not to mention 3) innocent I think you should get the death penalty. You want to be a jack ass and kill yourself, thats fine. Your jack assery kills someone else, sorry game over.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:27 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,438
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

haha i like how everyone has to preface their comment by saying they dont like cops, BUT....
Old 01-25-2009, 08:19 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,112
dikfore63 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

In many places street racing actually can get your car taken from you. So if this is one of those places the cop gave him a big break. $250 for going to slow rather than $250 for exhibition of speed and the impounding of the car and a strike or two on the drivers record.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:25 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,692
Chesty LaRue is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

He was doing 90 in a 50 and only got charged for doing 55 in a 40. Where i'm from he was actually doing 40 miles over which is.....$256.00. And mind you what he was charged for where i am is only $131.00. I;m not a cop person but i would LOVE to see that court hearing!
Old 01-26-2009, 01:14 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,964
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Actually he got charged for doing 40 in a 55.

The guy gave him a break because like someone said, a ticket of that speed would've gotten his car impounded.

Actually he would've been arrested. I got pulled over doing about 92 in a 70, the guy gave me a break and wrote me down as doing 79 ion a 70. He mentioned that if you're caught doing 25mph over the speed limit, it's considered wreckless driving and you get arrested regardless of the argument. He got a big fucking break and talked shit about a ticket for driving too slow

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 01-26-2009, 04:26 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,895
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

I hate punk ass ricers. They make me want to take a sledgehammer to their spoilers, ground effects and whatever shitty body kits.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,554
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

The only part that incites rage in me are those fucking fiberglass mufflers, I'm sorry your engine doesn't make the sound you want, but please STFU and GTFO
Closed Thread