forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 09:58 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,436
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Teen Poses as Cop

There wasnt alot of love for cops in yesterday's dragracing story, so when I saw this today I thought yall would dig it. Cops arent too bright:

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Code:

Old 01-26-2009, 10:08 PM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,096
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

At least the kid didn't beat any black guys with his baton.
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 01-26-2009, 10:12 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Kid was either stupid, or had brass balls.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:16 PM

Code:

I believe that is day 2 of training.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,533
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Amazing. It wasn't the fact that he didnt have a gun, or that he was 14, it was a missing star on his uniform that tipped them off.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:50 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Grade A police work right there!
Old 01-27-2009, 08:21 AM

So apparently a 14 yr old with the correct uniform has the necessary skills to pass for a cop? Thats reassuring.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:22 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,050
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I read this at another news site and the part that cracked me up was he told them he was from another precinct, signed out the ticket book and radio, and they assigned him a partner. Yes, that's right folks, the kid didn't just pass as a cop, he was assigned a partner who walked the beat with him and didn't notice that his elbow had more hair than his "partner's" chin? Great police work if you ask me...
Closed Thread