forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 09-17-2009, 05:11 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,513
lightsurfer Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Okay! We'll let the show, show who's a tard! Tard!
Old 09-17-2009, 07:57 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,741
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

kimbo

kimbo

kimbo

kimbo

kimbo
Old 09-18-2009, 03:32 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,870
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
kimbo

kimbo

kimbo

kimbo
Old 09-19-2009, 02:55 PM

Credits: 8,077
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

Code:

it's about damn time we get some intelligent posts in this thread
Old 09-23-2009, 02:43 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,623
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Default Rampage Jackson has announced that he is quitting UFC.

Rampage Jackson has announced that he is quitting UFC. Using his official blog as a pulpit, Jackson cited differences with UFC president Dana White and an aging body as the reasons for his retirement.

Jackson recently pulled out of a scheduled Dec. 12 fight with Rashad Evans because it conflicted with the new "A-Team" movie's filming schedule. Rampage has been cast in the former-Mr. T role, B.A. Baracus.

White has been berating Rampage publicly ever since he backed out of that fight.

"I feel like he (expletive) me," White said at a press conference last week. "I can?t force any of these guys to fight. If you don?t want to fight, then you?re not gonna fight.

"If you?d rather be on the set of 'The A-Team,' then you definitely don?t belong in the Octagon.?

Rampage also believes he was rushed into an '07 championship fight with Chuck Liddell, he was forced into a fight with Dan Henderson that he did not sanction and he was pressured to fight Evans instead of getting a championship shot against Lyoto Machida.

In his blog post, Rampage wrote:

Dana went on the Internet and mocked me because of [the movie] and I still did nothing. Dana and I finally talked and we made up and then after that he went back on the Internet and said some [expletive] and he was talking bad about the movie, when information is not even supposed to be released ?

The UFC has done a lot for me but I think I have done more for them. My body has been getting so many different injuries that I won't be able to fight until my forties and neither do I want to fight that long. So I feel like my second career could be in jeopardy.. so I'm done fighting.

I've been getting negative reviews from the dumb (expletive) fans that don't pay my bills or put my kids though college. So I'm hanging it up. I'm gonna miss all my loyal fans but hopefully they'll follow me to my new career and I will gain more loyal fans along the way. All you hater fans out there can kiss my (expletive)! Anybody that don't like what I just said can come try to kick my (expletive).

Dana White has yet to comment.

Code:

Old 09-23-2009, 02:47 PM

Credits: 8,753
execution_style9 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Dang it!
Old 09-24-2009, 12:56 PM

Credits: 8,077
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

meh, who cares? the only thing of importance that happened recently is the knowledge that kimbo's fighting next week!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 03:44 PM

Credits: 3,870
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! fuck "big country"
Old 10-01-2009, 05:31 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,513
lightsurfer Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Code:

TARD! I told ya!

Famous Dana quote, he's always gonna be the toughest guy at the BBQ... That's it.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:53 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,486
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

That shit was priceless... motherfucker perfected the "lay and pray." And then demanded a double whopper... meanwhile Dana is comparing his hits from the top of the crucifix to Dana's young daughter pinning him down and hitting him in the head. Kimbo was pinned under Big Country like when my wife gets on top, he didn't want to tap, but he couldn't move to do anything at all. Damn disappointing fight.
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole