forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-16-2009, 09:57 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,632
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I don't think there is a thread for that. You should start one.

Also,
I just fucking came.

I wish I had the extra money to throw down. The newest thing I just got was a Qnap TS409 Pro Network Attached Storage server and 3 Hitachi 1TB SATA drives configured in RAID 5. So far, it's great. I got all my TV shows, movies and DVD rips transferred over to it now and I still have 1,349.38GB (~1.3TB) free. I'm set for a long time on storage, and it's all backed upped, at least upto 1 HDD failure anyway.

Next big project will be building a new PC. Right now I have an old tower PC that I built years ago that has Kubuntu on one HDD and TinyXP on another and is still running an AthlonXP 32bit proc with only 512MB of DDR RAM.
This NAS server is the first device I've gotten with built in Gigabit LAN so upgrading hasn't been a priority.

Edit - I should clarify, that I'm not using that tower. My main PC is my HP laptop.

Last edited by Striker : 02-16-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:08 PM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,620
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
^^^That is a fucking beautiful thing right there.

Yeah My PC obsession got out of control a few years ago, I have 3 PCs built, (Server, Media PC, Guinea Pig aka test pc), and my the Alienware Laptop I picked up last August. The test PC is running Ubuntu, the Server is running Win Home Server, and the Media has Media Center 05. The Laptop is Vista Ultimate - honestly I have been very reluctant with Vista, but I am starting to warm up. I have a few nice plugins for Media Center that make having no cable not even an issue.

I have so many network devices, i.e cameras, switches, print servers, honestly I have no fucking clue why - except just because.

I will compile my goodies before I start that gadget thread.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:11 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,632
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

haha We totally hijacked this thread. I'm gonna stop until you start the gadget thread...
Old 02-16-2009, 10:13 PM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,620
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I was thinking the same as I posted the last one. Will Do.