forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 01:02 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,665
rj215 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Karma's a bitch! Guess all those games they ran up the score came back to haunt them. And I wonder if the Commisioner will have the nuts to take away the Super Bowl titles those cheaters won....especially against my Eagles!
Old 02-10-2008, 08:44 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,234
mathiaswvu is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

A man goes to the Patriots team shop and inquires about purchasing a 19-0 t-shirt. The salesman replies that there aren't any 19-0 t-shirts for sale because the Patriots choked and lost the Super Bowl. The following day the same man goes to the Patriots team shop and inquires about purchasing a 19-0 t-shirt . The saleman politely replies that there weren't any 19-0 t-shirts for sale because the Patriots choked and lost the Super Bowl. This goes on for days. The man goes to the Patriots team shop inquiring about 19-0 t-shirts and the saleman says none are for sale because the Patriots choked and lost the Super Bowl. Another week of this goes by and the man still is asking the saleman about the 19-0 t-shirts. Finally the salesman in a loud voice says, I'VE TOLD YOU A HUNDRED TIMES THERE WERE NOT ANY T-SHIRTS AVAILABLE BECAUSE THE THE PATRIOTS CHOKED AND LOST THE SUPER BOWL. The man replied, "I know." I drive all the way from New York just to hear you say that!

god i love seeing them getting their nuts kicked