forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Did this chick ruin her bewbies?
No way! This artwork enhances her lovely physique. 33 22.30%
Hell yes! Tattoos don't belong on titties, they were fine in the first place. 114 77.03%
Eh...I'm gay and I don't like tits at all. 1 0.68%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2011, 09:19 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Tattooed Breasts

Do you think this girl ruined her bewbs?

Old 06-13-2011, 09:47 AM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,142
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Maybe if it was a better tattoo?!!???!!

Old 06-13-2011, 10:52 AM
MadamMeow

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I agree with that. I personally wouldn't get tatted there, but if that was a better style, that would look much nicer.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:13 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,604
Jimshorts69 will become famous soon enoughJimshorts69 will become famous soon enough

Is she trying for some kind of Princess Leia - Slave Girl wire bra looking tattoo?

Sergei Fedorov - ...Also Star Wars has slowly devalued itself with Prequels, cartoons, endless shit toys, and George Lucas still breathing...Fuck you George Lucas...
Old 06-13-2011, 12:26 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Lol, I think she really REALLY likes bras and wants to feel like she is wearing one even when she is nekkid. Lol

Maybe I would like this better if I saw them jiggling...
Old 06-13-2011, 02:40 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,643
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Gonna look funny as hell when she's old and they're all droopy. In the meantime, do her nips still have feeling when I roll them around my tongue and gently flick them against my teeth? If so, not ruined at all.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 06-13-2011, 02:46 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

God I hope I'm able to google up a pic of these when she's 60. This will bother me. I wish I could rapid age them in the name of science. lol.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:50 PM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 79,091
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

No fucking thanks. I don't even like a small tattoo on a girls breast, much less this behemoth. I swear, there are so many young people that are going to regret their tattoos in 15-20 years. But, digress. I'll refrain from asking you damn kids to get off my lawn.
RIP TheSnake
Old 06-14-2011, 07:29 AM
Hide your MILFS, I will hunt them down and make them mine.

Credits: 204,644
JP04 is considered by many to be the illest
JP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illest

That's a big nono for me. No tattoos on breasts.
I must say it doesn't look bad actually, kind of stylish even - right now. But I agree with Moose: How are all those nice curved lines going to look in 20 years ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
How the fuck are god and hell still considered swear words. Who took this poll, nuns? Fucking nuns
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I'd still nail her for the novelty. I live for the strange
Old 06-14-2011, 08:56 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,044
Magnaflex has disabled reputation

This picture brings back memories of Grandma. Grandma worked in a carnival as a Painted Lady side-show act in the 40's-50's. I once saw her getting out of the bath tub when I was a very young lad. Wrinkles and gravity were not her friend. Her image is still burned into my mind. Made me swear-off any ladies with tats.